Chapter 06

Jimin fit in perfectly with Taehyungs family. Taehyungs family wasnt that big, but to Jimin it was more than he could think of. The older kids gave money to the younger kids as they bowed to them. The younger kids were happy.

"Alright time to eat!" Taehyung mom says. When they sat dowm together. Taehyungs mom gave Jimin the first bowl of rice cake soup.

"Eat it." She says sweetly. No one else had a plate yet, it was just Jimin. He looked at her.

"I.. Shouldn't, everyone else hasn't gotten their plates." Jimin says. She then smiled lightly as she put her hand on Jimins shoulder.

"Jimin-ah.. This is your first time with our family, so we all believe you deserve to be served and eat first, go on eat some." She says. He then looked at Taehyungs family and then Taehyung who smiled and gestured for him to eat. He looked at his soup and then slowly began to eat it.

"Is it good." She says. He then nodded. He hasnt eaten this in years. He then rubbed his eyes with his sleeves. Taehyungs mom then smiled and ruffled his hair.

"You are officially apart of our family Jimin-ah." She says. He then looked at all of them again and smiled brightly.

"Yay! More money!" The little kids called out earned a small smack on the head from their parents. Then everyone else was served and they all ate together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jimin-ah, remember our deal. Loser gives up half of their soup next time." One of Taehyungs cousins say. Jimin had gotten close with all of Taehyungs family, making them really seem like they were family all along.

"Oppa!" Jimin turned to see Taehyungs sister. He nodded in response.

"Dont forget you said you'd help me with school sometime." She says. He then nodded and smiled. She then went to her room with a smile on her face.

"Jiminie." Taehyung called out. Jimin turned to see Taehyung. Taehyung gestured him to come to bed.

"Its getting late. And I want to show you around more tomorrow." He says. Jimin then nodded as he and Taehyung went to the room. Taehyung laid down as he stared at the ceiling after getting out of the show. Jimin was in the shower now. Taehyung thought about things. Then he remember his weird habit of hugging things when he slept he blushed at the thought of hugging Jimin and sleeping that close. He then moved to the other side of the room as he put Jimins comforter opposite froms his.

~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin finished his shower. When he opened the bathroom door her jumped seeing Taehyungs sister.

"Oppa, I want to tell you something." She says. He then nodded waiting for what she wad going to say.

"Taehyung Oppa, has a weird habit of hugging and snuggling things in his sleep, so be careful when you sleep he may squeeze you to death." She says looking as if she has been though it. Jimin nodded as he chuckled a bit and then continued to the room. There he saw Taehyung already sleeping and their sleeping places more separated than what it was before. Jimin then shrugged and laid down falling asleep a bit afterwards.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung sat up slowly, it was the middle of the night, everyone was sleeping. He was still half asleep. He then looked over at Jimin. He stood up and walked over a bit wobbly. He then went down placing his pillow down then wrapped his legs and arms around Jimin snuggling into him before going to sleep. Jimins eyes opened slowly seeing Taehyungs sleeping face. Jimin didnt think much of it as he was still half asleep and wrapped his arms around Taehyung as well and went back to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Aigoo, they are so cute." His mom says as she takes a picture of the two boys laying together closely. She then smiled as she let them sleep for a bit more. When Taehyung woke up the first thing he sees and feels is the softness of Jimins dark brown hair. He stared taking in where he was as he glanced around. He then blinked a bit before he slowly moved back a bit. In result Jimin woke up. It took him a while to process what was going on. Taehyung then unwrapped himself from Jimin and rolled to the other side. Jimin stared at Taehyung who was curled in a ball on his bed blushing.

"Sorry..." Taehyung says. Jimin then sat up and did a sleepy smile.

"Don't worry about it, your sister told me your habit, it doesnt bother me." He says. Taehyung then looked at him and smiled sheepishly.

"Boys, breakfast is done!" Taehyungs mom called out from the kitchen. The boys then both got up and washed up quickly before they went down to eat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung and Jimin had began to walk around as Taehyung showed Jimin the town.

"You think we will run into Yoongi Hyung and Hoseok Hyung?" Taehyung says. Jimin shrugged as he looked around. Taehyung then grabbed his arm and dragged him into an ice cream shop

"When I was younger I came here a lot! Their ice cream is the best!" Taehyung says. Jimin then smiled and looked at what he could choose. He then stopped along with Taehyung hearing a familiar laugh. Taehyung bumped Jimin.

"Look." He whispered a bit. When Jimin turned her saw Yoongi and Hoseok holding hands as they shared an ice cream.

"Wow! They're such opposites but they're cute together.." Taehyung says. Jimin then nodded not seeming very surprised. Taehyung looked at Jimin.

"Have they been dating for a while?" Taehyung says. Jimin then shrugged. Taehyung then nodded a bit.

"Then why are you not surprised, that your two male friends are dating." He says. Jimin then smiled a bit and turned back to the ice cream selection.

"Seokjin hyung was telling me there was something weird going on with them, now I see it was true. Plus, love is love, so it really doesnt matter if theyre two males or my friends. They are happy right." Jimin says. Taehyung stared at him and blushed as he took that as a sign that him and Jimin could be like thay one day. They ordered and left Yoongi and Hoseok alone on their date, but the sound of Hoseoks laughing and giggling was loud enough to make them look over at them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~