Chapter 14

When Jimin got home he decided it was time for his "girlfriend" to go.

"Can I talk to you." Jimin says. She was unsure about it but she nodded probably knowing what he was going to say.

"I think we should stop this." Jimin says. She looked down. Jimin put his hand on her shoulder.

"You will find someone else. Someone who is willing to let you have everything. Alright." Jimin says. She then stood up and went to the room packing her stuff which wasnt a lot since Jimin didn't shop for her and she was limited money.

"It may have been nothing to you but, I think just you being here with me even if you had no interest in me was nice." She says as she began to walk to the door putting her shoes on. Jimin stared.

"Sorry, but you'll find someone better. I am not in your league." Jimin says. She sighed and then nodded.

"Pabo.. Even if I am leaving and you dont like me.. We could be friends right.." She says with her hand on the door handle. Jimin nodded and waved. She then looked at the door and sighed as she opened it and left. Jimin sat in silence a bit. He then picked up his phone. When he was about to call someone the door opened and he was attacked with a hug.

"Not even a hug huh.." She says. He then slowly pat her back hugging her a bit uncomfortable.

"Jimin-ah.." She says. He hummed a bit in response.

"I hope you find that guy... If anything goes wrong know I am on yout side and ready to kick someones butt." She says. He then chuckled and released from the hug.

"You went from sorta Ex to Sister very quickly." Jimin says. She then smiled softly and then left. He then went back to his phone and made a phone call.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After about an 1 and a half there was a knock on the door. Jimin opened it. Seokjin smiled as he waved.

"Its been a while since I came over here. Is that girl still here." Seokjin says whispering the last part. Jimin shook his head.

"I ended it with her, and we are just friends now." Jimin says. Seokjin breathed out relieved as he went in taking his scarf off.

"Hyung, I found Taehyung." Jimin says. Seokjin stopped and froze a bit, it was quiet.

"What?" Seokjin says. Jimin smiled ad he went in front of Seokjin.

"I found Taehyung!" He says happily. Seokjin looked like he was about to cry.

"My long lost boy found again." Seokjin says. Jimin then chuckled at him and Seokjin grabbed his hands.

"We have to all meet up!" Seokjin says. Jimin then looked a bit down as he bit his lip. Seokjin looked a bit confused.

"Taehyung hates me.." Jimin says. Seokjin let go of Jimins hands and sighed.

"Jiminie.. Did he say he hated you.." Seokjin says. Jimin thought about it and then shook his head. Seokjin smiled softly.

"Then he doesnt hate you, have you asked him if he hated you?" Seokjin says. Jimin shook his head and Seokjin flicked him on the forehead.

"See, he doesn't hate you. So where is he?" Seokjin says as he smiled. Jimin rubbed his forehead.

"He works at a flowershop a bit out of the city." Jimin says. Seokjin then put his scarf back on.

"Ill be back, stay here." Seokjin says. Jimin nodded a bit unsure and Seokjin left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung was sitting down reading and then he heard the bell. He looked at the door. A man walked in.

"Aish, Jimin doesnt know how many flower shops there are outside of town.." The man mumbled to himself. Taehyungs eyes widened hearing Jimins name. This man must know Jimin. Well duh.

"Hello." The man says. He got closer and Taehyung kept his head down.

"Hello.. Good Afternoon.." He says. The man then went silent. He then went down and looked at Taehyungs face. Taehyung looked.

"Oh.. Seokjin Hyung.." Taehyung says. Seokjin smiled and then flicked Taehyungs forehead.

"Ow! What was that for??" Taehyung says. Seokjin then stood up.

"Yah! When you go somewhere its good to give someone a call once in a while! I almost filed a missing persons report!" Seokjin went on scolding Taehyung. Taehyung sat there and looked a bit down.

"Im sorry." Taehyung says. Seokjin then hugged Taehyung and smiled.

"I missed you. Lets talk and catch up." Seokjin says. Taehyung nodded a bi with a small smile and Seokjin sat. They then talked for hours. Seokjin totally forgot about Jimin.

~~~~~~~~~~~

It was night and time to close the shop. Seokjin stood up.

"Its good you are doing okay.. One more thing." Seokjin says. Taehyung nodded in response.

"Jimin said that you hated him... Do you.." Seokjin says. Taehyung looked at Seokjin who stared into Taehyungs eyes waiting for him to show him the answer. Taehyung then looked down and stayed silent. Seokjin smiled.

"If you don't then.. Try to let him explain why he said those things to you.. There is a reason for those actions." Seokjin says before he left. Taehyung then thought about it and sighed as he went to close everything up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seokjin got to Jimins house. When he went inside and put his stuff away. He heard the TV. He went over and saw a sleeping Jimin on the couch.

"No blanket, shorts, and a short sleeved shirt. He is just looking to get sick." Seokjin says. He lightly picked up Jimin carrying him to his room and tucked him in. He suddenly had a flashback to when they had a sleep over and he helped Jimin to bed. He then got up and went to the guest room.

"I hope everything will work out for them.." Seokjin says as he laid down. He then looked at his phone and a few old text messages.

"Unlike me.." Seokjin says as his eyes got watery and he turned his phone off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~