Chapter 19

Seokjin woke up, resulting in Jimin to wake up since he is used to waking up early.

"Jimin, go back to sleep, you are unemployed for now so enjoy it." Seokjin says. Jimin sat there quietly in a sleep daze. Seokjin then lightly smiled and lead Jimin to his room.

"Sleep." Seokjin says. Jimin laid there and Seokjin smiled as he went to leave. When Seokjin left Jimin was then wide awake now processing his thoughts and surroundings. Suddenly Taehyungs came up in his mind. He stood up and went to wash up and take a shower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin had called a taxi which bought him to Taehyungs shop/house. The shop seemed closed but Jimin knocked anyways. There was nothing. Jimin figured it was early so Taehyung would be sleeping but since Taehyung lived on the outside of the city no Taxi would be there and the Taxi before is long gone. Jimin sat down with his back against the walls and looked at the sky in its early stages of waking up itself. Jimin slowly closed his eyed falling asleep without notice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung woke up and stretched. He washed up before going downstairs. The sun was bright in the sky. He pulled the blinds up and jumped seeing someone laying on the ground in the grass. He unlocked the door and went over.

"Excuse me! Are yo--.... Jimin?" Taehyung says as he went over and saw Jimins sleeping face. Taehyung sighed as he picked Jimin up and went inside locking the door behind him. He went to his bed and laid Jimin down.

"Why are you here.. And from your clothes it looks like you came early.. You could've gotten sick.. Pabo." Taehyung says as he took Jimins shoes, jacket and pants off seeing as they were all green and muddy. Jimin curled up into Taehyung blanket afterwards. Taehyung sighed and put his clothes besides the bed.

"Taehyungie.." Jimin mumbled. Taehyung looked at him. Jimin was still sleeping but he had a sad look on his face. Taehyung then observed Jimin as Jimin gripped the blankets.

"Jimin.." Taehyung says lightly as he shakes him. Jimins eyes slowly open and he looked at Taehyung. Taehyung looked at Jimin and slowly began to pull his hand away. Jimin then grabbed his hand and pulled him down into a hug.

"W-Whats wrong?" Taehyung says. Jimin was quiet as he just held onto Taehyung with his head dugged into Taehyungs shoulder. Jimin sniffed a bit as he pulled away from Taehyung and looked down. Taehyung looked at him concerned, he then gulped.

"Yah, I let you in my house so tell me whats wrong?!" Taehyung says. Jimin looked at Taehyung. Jimin wiped his face.

"I-Im sorry.. Should I leave.." Jimin says as he pushes the blanket away and has his legs hanging over the side of the bed. Taehyung then hugged Jimin and it went silent.

"As your best friend.. Tell me whats wrong.." Taehyung says softly. Jimin then sniffed and hugged back as he pulled Taehyung to lay down.

"Nothing.. Just stay for a while.." Jimin says as he hugged Taehyung tightly. Taehyung didnt say anything as he just laid there hugging Jimin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin fell asleep again. Taehyung slowly let go of Jimin and Jimins grip softened letting him get up. Taehyung then fixed Jimin and looked over him.

"You must be going through a lot.." Taehyung says as he rested his hand on Jimins forehead and brushed his hair back.

"What I mean is, in this conversation, act as if you dont hate me alright."

"I remember back then after your aunt told me you went back to Daegu. I wonder if you told you family, do they hate me as much as you do.."

"I also wonder if you ever got my texts... I explained it all.... You probably just ignored it.."

Taehyung thought about what Jimin says to him and what he hears. He sighed and then picked his phone up as he began to dial a number.

"Eomma." Taehyung says.

"Could you look through my room, there should be a box.. With pictures of Highschool.. Could you look for my old phone?" Taehyung says. He them smiled lightly.

"Thank you~ Call me when you find it. I also, have someone to show you guys. So I'll be there tomorrow maybe." Taehyung says. His mom then hung up after they said bye to each other.

"No one could hate you Jiminie.." Taehyung says as he looked at the room to his bedroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin woke up with a headache. He sat up and looked around taking in the scenery. The door then opened and Jimin stared.

"Oh, you're awake.." Taehyung says. Jimin just stared and then thought for a bit.

"As your best friend.. Tell me whats wrong.."

"Whats wrong?" Taehyung says seeing Jimin staring and quiet. Jimin shakes his head.

"Taehyungie.." Jimin says. Taehyung nodded and sat down.

"Do you hate me..?" Jimin says. Taehyung then looked at Jimin and then away and sighed.

"What did you do to make me hate you?" Taehyung says. Jimin looked at him.

"Well.. I broke your heart.. I also.. Had a secret back then.. I never told you.. Or you never read from the texts.. You were my bestfriend but I was too scared to tell you because.. I did love you.. I just couldn't at the time... There was a lot going on... And I should've talked to you about everything but.. Through Highschool I knew you liked me.. And I just.. Didn't acknowledge it and I am the worst best friend ever.. You even went back to Daegu.." Jimin says starting to ramble off as his eyes started to get watery.

"Be quiet." Taehyung says. Jimin gulped and looked down as he went quiet. Taehyung then hugged Jimin again realizing there was a lot of hugging going on in this chapter, but this fit the mood.

"I don't hate you.. That's hard to do.. So dont say I hate you anymore.." Taehyung says. Jimin then hugged Taehyungs back and smiled a bit theu hugged for a bit in happy silence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~