Chapter 29

Jimin slowly woke up the next morning with a headache. He was a bit confused in where he was, when he took the time to process his surroundings, he was in his own bed with Taehyungs beside him sleeping. Jimin smiled and hugged him and didnt want to get up.

"Good morning.." Taehyung says. Jimin looked at Taehyung and smiled. Taehyung gave a tired smile back.

"Good morning to you too." Jimin says. He then kissed Taehyungs forehead. When he looked Taehyung had already fallen asleep. Jimin then gave Taehyung multiple kisses all over his face.

"Wwwhhhaaattt~." Taehyung says as he gets up. Jimin smiled and sat up. He then saw a hand on the ground. Jimin went over Taehyung making Taehyung whine a bit. He then saw it was Seokjin on the ground.

"Hyung.." Jimim says as he completely climbed over Taehyung. Jimin went down and put his hand in front of Seokjins face and felt his breathing and sighed in relief.

"Hyung.. Wake up." Jimin says. Seokjin slowly open his eyes and looked at Jimin. Seokjin blinked a bit and adjusted he then started feeling a pain.

"My head hurts.." He says. Jimin helped him up and then started leading him to the guest room.

"No.. Hoseok and Yoongi are in there." Seokjin says. Jimin then peeked in to see his two Hyungs sleeping peacefully. Jimin sighed and lead him back to his room. Taehyung was washing up so he knew that they werent going to lay down.

"Rest here." Jimin says as he laid Seokjin down and smiled. Seokjin smiled lightly at Jimin.

"Jiminie. Could you stay a bit." Seokjin says. Jimin looked at Seokjin a bit worriedly now.

"Are you okay?" Jimin says. Jin then held onto Jimins arm.

"Well.... Its been a while since Namjoon left and everytime I see.. You and Taehyung or Hoseok and Yoongi I feel lonely.. So I dont want to be alone." Seokjin says. Jimin then sighed and hugged Seokjin.

"Dont worry Hyung... Everything will fall into place in just a bit." Jimin says. He had been so caught up with Taehyung he forgot that his two hyungs werent together and it was breaking Seokjin.

"Alright.." Seokjin says. Taehyung then walked in. He looked at Seokjin and Jimin holding hands. Jimin gestured him to come over. Taehyung went over hiding is jealousy. When he was there Jimin grabbed his hand and made him hold hands with Seokjin.

"Stay with Hyung for a bit. I have to go somewhere." Jimin says. Taehyung nodded as Jimin let go of Seokjins hand and sat him down to stay with Seokjin. He noticed how Seokjin didn't look to good so all the jealousy he had a while ago went away and now turned into worry. Jimin then got ready and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hyung!!" Jimin called out as he knocked on the door to the place Namjoon was staying as said by the location on his media. The door then unlocked and open showing Namjoons friend.

"Hello.. Im looking for Namjoon Hyung." He says. The door opened fully as Jimin went in.

"He hasn't come out his room for a few days.. He doesnt want me in there to check on him or give him anything.." He says as he gave Jimin food and lead him to Namjoons room.

"I think because you're closer to him you could make him let you in. But Ill be going to let you guys talk." He says as he stopped at Namjoons room door and then looked at Jimin. Jimin nodded and then watched as he left. Jimin looked at the door and then knocked.

"Hyung, you better open this door.." Jimin says. There were a few noises of things moving around.

"Jiminie.." He says lowly but closely so Jimin has assumed he was close to the door.

"How is Seokjin.." He says. Jimin sighed as he frowned a bit.

"The reason I am here is because Seokjin Hyung is not fine.." Jimin says. The door then opened. Jimin opened it completely. The room was a mess, it was dark. Jimin didnt go in, he felt scared to.

"Hyung.. Come out..." He says. Namjoon stood up and walked to the entrance. Jimin stared at him.

"Yah!" Jimin says. Namjoon was a mess as he held onto his stomach.

"Why are you doing this?!" Jimin says. Namjoon looked down as he bite his lip.

"You have Seokjin over there waiting for you to come back qnd admit your mistake.. But here you are.. Living how I lived years ago.." Jimin gulped and didnt want to cry seeing how his Hyung was living like this.

"Eat!" He says as he started shaking a bit. Namjoon nodded and grabbed the food as he leaned on the wall and slide down. Jimin slide down on the other side and watched him eat.

"Its not good to be alone.. If you were feeling like you need isolate yourself.. Call me.. So I can slap that out of you.. Dont do this.. After your done we are going to my apartment." Jimin says not giving Namjoon a choice. Namjoon nodded as he ate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin seemed to be very mad. When they got to the house he opened the door to his room scaring Seokjin and Taehyung awake.

"Go on." Jimin says as he crossed his arms and watched as Namjoon came in. Seokjins eyes widened as he stared at Namjoon. Namjoon bite his lip not saying anything. Taehyung noticed that Jimin wasnt happy or sad at this point, he was mad. Taehyung stood up and went over to Jimin.

"You okay.." He says. Namjoon and Seokjin looked at Jimin and Taehyung.

"No Im not." Jimin says as he looked at Namjoon. Namjoon gulped and looked away.

"You know.. Seokjin Hyung has been holding it in most of the time trying not to cry because we are all here.." Jimin says. Seokjin was confused as to why Jimin was mad.

"And you sit in your room.. No food.. No contact with anyone.. In the dark." Jimin says. Seokjins and Namjoons eyes widened realizing why he was mad now. Jimin was still mad and but some of it seemed to turn into sadness as his eyes started glisten. Taehyung then hugged Jimin as Jimin went silent. Seokjin got up and hugged Jimin as well. Namjoon looked down as he slowly went over and joined their hug.

"Im sorry.." Jimin says. They all released except Seokjin who rubbed his back.

"Dont apologize.. You have every right to be mad right now.." Seokjin says. Jimin hugged Seokjin and silently cried. Namjoon then joined the hug again.

"Im sorry. I shouldn't have done that.. Seokjin.. Im sorry, I shouldn't have gotten so mad.." Namjoon says. Taehyung watched as he was starting to feel a bit bad given how Jimin feels in this situation is his fault.

"Its okay.." Seokjin says as he looked at Namjoon with a soft expression. The two then went closer and gave a light kiss to each other. Jimin sniffed and let out his best chuckle.

"Dont makeout with me in between you two." Jimin says. They lookes at him and did soft smiled. Seokjin then wiped away Jimins tears.

"Oh snap! Family reunion?!" They all looked at the door to see Hoseok. Hoseok then went over and joined the hug pulling Yoongi to join as well. They all laughed a bit and then Jimin put his hand out since he didnt know where Taehyung was because he couldnt see past all of his hyungs. He then felt someone grab his hand. He felt around a bit and could recognize Taehyungs hand as he smiled. The 6 enjoyed their hug. Jungkook then came in hearing a bunch of noise. He was instantlt pulled into the hug as well. Now the 6 enjoyed as Jungkook was confused as ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~