Epilogue

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Welcome to the Epilogue
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
--About 5 Years Later--

Jimin walked out of a store and walked for a while before he reached his location. He knocked.

"Jiminie!" His mom says. Jimin smiles happily, the house was smaller and more along the sides of Seoul where the small towns were. Jimin went in and saw his dad on the couch.

"Good afternoon, where is Taehyung?" His mom asked as she looked behind him. He chuckled and went over to his dad.

"Here I got you two this." He says as he set a bag next to his dad. Jimins mom them went over and waited for Jimins answer.

"Mom, he has a shop to run, ever since fans figured out idols get flowers from there they have been pretty much giving Taehyung a lot of money for them to buy, and ever since then it has gotten bigger and busier." Jimin says. Jimins dad went through the bag seeing medicine and drinks. Jimins mom nodded and sighed.

"Medicine?" Jimins dad says. Jimin nodded and smiled a bit.

"It looked like you guys were running out last time I checked." Jimin says. His dad then nodded and got up to put it away. Jimin then went to the door.

"I gotta go home now. Taehyung should be home soon to pick up his lunch." Jimin says. Jimins mom nodded and waved as he left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Jimin got to his and Taehyungs house, it was like Jimins parents except a bit bigger but still perfect for two. When Jimin went in Taehyung was already there.

"Look whos early. Stomach couldnt handle no food?" Jimin says with a chuckled. Taehyung jumped and then went over and hugged Jimin tightly.

"No~ I missed you too much." He says. Jimin smiled and hugged Taehyung back happily. Taehyung then let go.

"How is modeling? Since I come home later we never get to have conversations like this." Taehyung says. Jimins new job was modeling after he went on a date with Taehyung and was walking to see his parents he was asked and he had agreed.

"Its going well! Its not hard at all." He says. Taehyung nodded and smiled.

"The only difficult part is how the girls I worked with were very hands on." He says as he shivered a bit. Taehyung sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Well tell them Im the only one allowed to touch you!" He says. Jimin then blushed and smiled as he gave Taehyung a light kiss.

"Calm down~." He says. Taehyung then looked down at Jimin and smiled as he nodded.

"Alright, well the shop is going well, so many girls come in every day, and a few idols remember Big Thicc Snacks?" He says. Jimin nodded with a smile as he wanted to hear what he said.

"Well they're member B came and we took a picture cause he said we looked alike, and when he took off his sunglasses and mask we did! Oh my god! It was so cool!" He says as he took his phone out and pulling up the picture. Jimin looked at it and stared.

"Wow.. I could fall for him too." Jimin aays jokingly earning a soft smack on the shoulder by Taehyung.

"No! You belong to me not him!" He says. Jimin smiled brightly and laughed lightly as he hugged Taehyung.

"Stop being so sensitive, I love you, not him!" Jimin says. Taehyung sighed and hugged him back and smiled lightly.

"I know, and I love you too." He says as he smiled and ruffled Jimins hair. The two then went to the couch and sat together.

"So you arent going back to work?" Jimin says. Taehyung shook his head as he held onto Jimin.

"I want to be here with youuu~." He says tiredly as he closed his eyes and started calling asleep witg his head laying on Jimins hair.

"Yah! Im not your pillow!" He says as Taehyung sighed and let go and went to a pillow on the otherside of the couch and fell asleep. Jimin sat there regretting what he said as he sighed. He then pulled Taehyung up and made him lay on his chest and laid down as he wrapped around him. Taehyung let out a light chuckle as he wrapped his arms around Jimin.

"I thought you weren't my pillow.." He says. Jimin pinched Taehyungs nose and blushed a bit.

"I change my mind." He says. Taehyung smiled and snuggled into Jimin happily as he fell asleep. Jimin soon fell asleep himself.

~~~~The end~~~~

Very short I know, oh well.

I hope anyone who actually reads this enjoyed it, I feel a sense of originality cause every book ive read there wasnt really a part where like half the book becomes highschool years after the two people meet so yeahhh.

But anyways, thank you for reading this book I cared about and really worked hard on even if there are mistakes at least I got it done right :D

Thank you again~♡

I am working on other stories and stuff so yeah!! Stay tuned.

IG:hai.universe

My twitter is linked in the bio but I am never on there that much but yeah Ig is my main really.

Also I had an idea to like.. make mini chapter's on here on what happened with the other members you know. I am still thinking but if thats what the people want I will do it lol

Anyways!!

Thats all baiii!!!