Chapter 25

"A secret kiss?" He says. They gulped and sat still wondering.

"Jimin, you first." Hoseok says. Jimin sighed and Taehyung looked at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It was at Seokjins sleepover during our last year.. Remember this.." He says taking out his phone. He then pulled up a video. Taehyungs eyes widened seeing it was that video.

"I.. Kissed you, and I guess you were having that type of dream and yeah.. That happened.." Jimin says with a light blush on his face. Taehyung started to think.

"So.. You kissed me.. You didnt tell me?" Taehyung says. Jimin then gulped a bit and shook his head.

"What was I supposed to say? Oh hey, Taehyungie by the way, I kissed you because yeah." Jimin says quietly. Taehyung sighed and put his head on his hand.

"Maybe thats all it would've taken for me not to leave. Seeing how you felt.." Taehyung says. Jimin then opened his mouth and then down.

"Everything could've been different.. I kiss you out in the open and here you are keeping secrets that could've helped us now." Taehyung says. Jimin then could sense he was upset.

"Before you get upset what about you?" Jimin says coming to a realization.

"It was the night before we went to complain about Hoseok Hyungs music being loud." Taehyung says. Jimin then thought.

"So its recent." Jimin says. Taehyung nodded and it was silent. Hoseok then clapped his hands lightly with a smile.

"So anymore secrets you two would like to share?" He says. Taehyung and Jimin were still quiet.

"My aunt... You called her to ask about me when I left. I was still there. But I told her to tell you I wasn't.." Taehyung says. Jimins eyes widened. Taehyung didn't look at Jimin. Jimin looked down and wiped his face. Hoseok didnt like this anymore.

"Jiminie.. You want to go.." Hoseok says. Taehyung glanced at Jimin to see him wiping his eyes. Hoseok stood up and grabbed Jimins arm and pulled him up gently.

"Come on." Hoseok says. Taehyung was jealous and he knew he was. Hoseok glanced at Taehyung he could tell Taehyung was jealous. Taehyung stood up and grabbed Jimin pulling him into a hug as he glared at Hoseok who only smiled.

"Im sorry.." Taehyung says. Jimin then sniffed a bit and pushed Taehyung away a bit.

"I want to be alone for a bit.." Jimin says before he left quickly leaving Taehyung and Hoseok together.

"Taehyungie, sit down for a minute." Hoseok says. Taehyung sighed and sat down as he looked out the window in hope to see Jimin but he had already left.

"That was pretty.. Intense.. And maybe I went to far.. But the truth had to come out at some point.." Hoseok says. Taehyung was a bit mad at Hoseok as he stayed quiet and listened to Hoseok.

"After Jimin called your aunt.. He disappeared from the outside world for a month inside his room...." Hoseok says before he took a sip of a water he had. Taehyungs eyes widened.

"He didn't eat.. He couldnt sleep.. The only time he talked to us guys was to ask if you had contacted anyone or if you would've came back and that was done only over phone..." Hoseok says. Taehyung felt bad now. He felt Jimin hurt him a lot, but really he hurt Jimin.

"Afterwards.. We convinced him to come out of his room.. When he did.. He was so different, he lost weight, he looked so exhausted. When he took his first few steps out of that room he fell and was out..." Hoseok says as he looked down. Taehyung gulped a bit as he was about to cry.

"We took him to the doctors.. They said he was very underweight.. And he was tired.. He was out for about a week." Hoseok continued as he looked down at his water.

"When he woke up the first thing he said was your name." Hoseok says as he looked at Taehyung. Taehyung stood up and was getting ready to leave.

"No more.. I should go.." He says with his head down. Hoseok nodded and looked down. Taehyung wiped his eyes before he left to find Jimin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung searched around for Jimin. He was going to check back home after he gave up but then he heard a familiar singing voice. He went closer to see Jimin singing as he balanced along a couple of rocks. His voice was shaky as he sang and wobbled a bit. Taehyung watched and then went closer.

"Caught in a l--."

"Jimin." Taehyung says interrupting Jimins song. Jimin jumped and slipped, and began to slide down the rock. Jimin bit his lip to suppress the pain he just experience. Taehyung went over and looked at Jimin worriedly as he checked for injuries. He saw a few scratches.

"Im sorry! I didnt mean to scare you!" Taehyung says. Jimin nodded and looked down. Taehyung lifted his head and sighed before he hugged him.

"Im sorry.." Taehyung says. Jimin slowly hugged back and tried holding back his tears but failing as he silently cried thinking about it.

"Back then.. I guess.. I thought I was the one who got hurt by your actions.. But really I hurt you.. I guess I wasn't thinking about what would happen now.. I was mad.. abd selfish not thinking about your future.. Our future.. Maybe if we stayed friends after that rejection.. We probably would've been together now.. As a happier pair." Taehyung says. Jimin was still silent. Taehyung pulled away and saw Jimins tears. He kissed Jimin tears away on the left side of his face.

"In sorry." He says. He then went to the other side kissing those tears away.

"Im sorry." He continued to Jimins forehead and kissed it.

"Im sorry." He then went to Jimins nose and gave it a small kiss.

"Im sorry." He then went down and looked Jimin in the eyes. His eyes glistened as a small coat of tears still there.

"Im sorry.." Taehyung says before he went to kiss Jimins lips. Jimins eyes widened he looked away. Taehyung looked at Jimin confused.

"Im sorry... I cant.." Jimin says. Taehyung was a bit upset about that but he nodded and hugged Jimin.

"Should we go home now." He says. Jimin shook his head and hugged Taehyung back.

"Lets stay here for a while." Jimin saysnot wanting to let go of Taehyung. Taehyung nodded and they sat there in happy silence with each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~