-Chapter 1-

[Betty's POV]

"Ladies, you are dismissed!" Cheryl yelled so that all the cheerleaders could hear her. I tiredly walked to my bag to fix my stuff. "Hey, B." Someone says from behind. I turned around to see Veronica stretching. "Please don't get mad, but I have something to tell you." She said, not waiting for me to say "hi" back. "What is it?" I asked. "Okay, so.." She paused. "Look, I know you hate Jughead and all-"

Ugh don't even get me started. Is this what all this is about?

"Yes, yes I do." I interrupted. "Please don't tell me this is about him." I pleaded. I wasn't in the mood to deal with whatever includes him. "Well.." She paused, thinking of the right words to say. "..Archie and I planned to go to a road trip in a few days since school's out for a week. We were wondering if you'd like to come." She said. "With-" I say, but I get interrupted. "Yes, with beanie boy."

Does he really have to go?

"Why? Why do you want us to go?" I curiously asked. "We've seen how you guys act around each other, and it's not so pretty. We thought maybe this could help mend some wounds." She replied. "Wow." I scoff. "That's it?" I said, waiting for more reasons to make me go to this trip. "We also want to spend more quality time with you guys." She said the last part with a higher pitch, letting me know that she was half lying. I thought about it for a bit, and.."Okay, I'll go. Just remember I'm doing this for you, no none else." I replied with a small grin. "Great! We'll be leaving on Wednesday. Meet us at the parking lot of Pop's by 8:00pm." She said with a beaming smile. "Trust me, you won't regret it." She added. I playfully rolled my eyes. "I better." I replied, slinging my bag over my shoulder as I walked away.

---Later---

[Jughead's POV]

"You did...what?" I questioned angrily. "I'm sorry, Jug. I know you hate her, but we think this will make you friends." Archie reasoned with me. "So what, you think a road trip can automatically make two enemies friends?" I bit back. "We can try. Besides, we already paid for it, so you have no other choice."

Are you kidding me?

"I-I'm not going." I state. "C'mon, Jughead. We let you stay in our house for months. Please just do this one thing for me." He pleaded. Trying to make me feel guilty, I see. I guess I'll give it a shot. I sigh, standing there, not knowing what to say. "Fine." Is all that came out of my mouth as I stormed out of the place.

Nothings gonna go wrong, right? Who am I kidding, it's going to be a disaster. I don't even remember the last time I talked to her. It's either it was too long ago, or I just don't care enough to bother what date it is when we make contact. I don't even know why I hate her so much. I guess it was her attitude towards me. I just don't get it! She seems so kind to everyone else. I just hope this thing doesn't make us hate each other more, if that's even possible.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! I'm back with a new story! Yay! (?)

I hope you guys like it!