6

Phil's Pov

It was Sunday. I have nothing to do. I decided to text louise.

L= Louise
P= Phil

P- hey Louise do you want to hangout today?
L- Sure where do you wanna meet?
P- um we could meet at the park by the school?
L- sounds perfect. See ya there!
P- alright cya Louise!

I shut off my phone and put it in my pocket and walked over to my closet and got dressed, all black. I got my shoes and texted Louise and told her I was leaving. I walked out of my house into the cold crisp air of autumn.

Time skip....

I see Louise and walk over a sit down. "Hey Louise." "Hi
Phil!!" I looked down. "Phil? Are you okay?" Louise asked me. I sighed and looked up. "Louise can I tell you something?" She nodded, "I have a crush on D-Dan." "Phil, you like Dan as in Dan Howell?" I nodded, "Phil do you know how popular he is now?" I nodded, I knew I didn't have a chance.

"You know what Phil?" I looked at weirdly but nodded. "Go for it." What? "Excuse me?" She laughed, "just tell him how you feel, I mean what would could go wrong." Oh if only she knew what could go wrong.

Time skip....

"Louise it's getting dark I have to go, I'll see you at school tomorrow." She nodded and said her goodbye.

I walked home just kicking leaves aside. I walked in my house out of the cold air of autumn and strait up to my room.

I kicked off my shoes and jumped into bed and slowly drifted off into sleep

Hey everyone Izzy here I wanted to ask if you like the story so far. Because I don't know if I should write more because I don't know how good it is, anyway thanks for reading and peace out!

Also you may not have noticed this but I wrote Dan meeting Louise and Phil meeting Jack put then switched it around...yeah.... Let's just go ahead and say Dan and Jack met already and Phil and Louise met already...