7

Dan's Pov

I woke up to my annoying alarm. I got up and got dressed. I ran down stairs and grabbed an apple and walked out the door.

I was walking to school when someone came up behind, Alfie. "Hey Howell!!" He said as he put me up on his shoulders. "Alfie why did you put me on your shoulders?" I questioned. "Because I can." He replied, I sighed and just went along with it.

That's when a bunch of girls surrounded us. Alfie just ran to class with me on his shoulders. "Alfie why do you have Daniel on your shoulders?" I sighed, "ma'am it's just Dan like I told you on Friday" she looked at me then Alfie, "ok.. Alfie why do you have Dan on your shoulders?" He looked at her and said, "because I can." And he took me off his shoulders and in my seat.

It was lunch and I was looking for phil. Once I saw the back of that black fringe I bolted toured him. I jumped on his back and he turned his head and looked at me, I smiled I wanted to say something, screw it. "Hey Philly." To which he replied, "Hey Danny."

We were at just talking at lunch. Then Louise walks over and sits right down next to me. "Hello Louise!" I said excitedly. "What up Howell?" I just paused, "excuse me?" She looked at me weirdly, "what?" She laughed, "what happened to Louise!?!?" I cried out jokingly. "Shut up you twat!" She said laughing with me and phil.

Lunch was over and I was getting my stuff from my locker. I grabbed my backpack and started heading to the exit of the school.

I walked into my house and threw my bag by the door and headed up to my room. I walked in and lazily flopped on the bed.

I sat up and went on my phone. Who should I text? I asked myself. I saw Jack's number and sent him a text.

PB- Hey Jackaboy! Whatcha doin'?
GB- oh hey Dan! I'm just watching some TV wbu?
PB- just got home from school... Speaking of school, where the hell were you today!?!
GB- oh right..... Haha
PB- where were u?
GB- I- um I never told u this but Im kinda in Ireland...
PB- wait you didn't move did you?
GB- No,no! I'm here for a visit that's all
PB- oh, ok.
PB- I'm still confused, why the hell are you in Ireland?
GB- I'm Irish Dan! I have family here.
PB- oh right... Forgot... Sorry
GB- it's all right, anyway I gtg cya Dan
PB- bye Jack

I shut off my phone and plugged it in. I laid down on my bed and quickly drifted off....

Hey everyone how's it going? I might go to Interactive Introverts! I'm so excited!!! Anyway I hoped you enjoyed this chapter, cya my dudes!