9

Dans pov

I woke up next to Phil. How did I get here? I get up but a massive shot of pain goes to my head. "Ow!" I whispered/shouted. I grab my head, this really hurts. I look over to see Phil stirring in his sleep, he looks so adorable, no dan! He won't ever like you! Stop trying!

I grab Phil and slowly shake him awake, "Phil!" I sigh, "Wake Up!!!" I shout. He sits up, "yeah?" He said groggily, "do you have an-" before I could finish a pain goes to my head again, "AH!!" I scream. I grab my head and double over, falling on my knees. "DAN!!" Phil shouted, running to dans side. I fall into Phil's arms, passing out.

Phil's pov

Dan falls into my arms and passes out, crap, i try waking him up but it doesn't work, I grab the phone and call 911.

"911 what is your emergency?"

"My friend passed out, and he's not responding please help."

"Okay sir we have an ambulance on the way."

"Oh thank you, thank you!"

"It's no problem sir it's just our job, the ambulance should arrive in about 5 minuets."

"Okay thank you."

The ambulance arrived and they picked up dan and put him on a stretcher, "can I go please?" He sighed, "we're not supposed to, ugh get in." I hopped and we speeded to the hospital. We arrived and he pushed me out of they way and pull dan out of the car. He took dan to his room and I had to stay in the waiting room.

After about 20 mins they let me into his room. I walked in the room and saw dan on a bed with loads of machines hooked to him and a breathing mask, I started to actually cry. I turned to the nurse, "is he going to be okay?" I asked. "Um well he is in a coma, so we don't know if he will live or not but," she paused. I started crying again, "there is only a slim chance he'll live to be honest." She said sadly. I started crying loudly. "Can you give me a moment, please." She nodded and left.

I finished being in there and left the room, going home crying.

HEY GUYS END OF CHAPTER!!! Just kidding go on..

When dan went into hospital everyone at school is worried his parents are worried I am so freaking worried.. but only time will tell...

4 weeks later (Phil's pov)

I walk into the hospital, today is the day they were going to take dan off life support, dan probably won't live, I've come here every single day waiting for him to wake up. Since it's the last day of him being actually alive I'm going to tell him my feelings, I still don't know if he can hear everything I say but, I'm still going to.

I go to dans room after talking to the lady at the front desk, I gently shut the door. "Hey dan." Nothing happens. Okay here goes nothing...

"Dan I love you so much, I've always liked you from the first time you joined our school, you are so beautiful and lovely and just the best human being I have every met, I wish I could have told you how I felt sooner, if you do wake up, which the doctor said is highly unlikely, you probably won't feel the same way I do but just know that I love you a lot, and I'll miss you so much." I finished by kissing him in the cheek.

The doctor tells me to leave because he needs to take him off life support, I sigh, "Good bye dan I love you." I say finally, I was about to leave, when I heard something from behind me.

"I love you too Phil." Dan told him.

Hallo guys!! Enjoy the chapter? You know I wouldn't kill dan, I'm not that mean... BAIIII