8

Dans pov

I step out of the shower. I grab a towel, wrap myself in it and dry off. I get dressed, spray on some cologne and walk out the door. I open the door and the cold air hits me hard. I should've worn a jacket, well to late for that. I see the school in sight.

I walk into the school and eyes all turn to me. Then I get engulfed in a giant hug. I pull away to see Louise. "Oh.. hey Louise." She looked down and then back up at me. "Hey dan!!!" She practically shouted. I take a step back because of how loud she is. The bells rings. "Time to get to class." She nodded. "I'll see you at lunch!" She shouts as she walks away. I turn the other way and walk to home room.

I enter the classroom and sit by Phil. Right now I realize that I don't have his number... I write down my number on a piece of paper and slide it over. He looks up at me then down at the paper that's says, call me. He smiles and nods.

It was time for lunch and I was trying to find Louise. I was running when I ran into someone, It all happened to fast.

I run into someone.

I fall down.

I look up.

No ones there...

Ok..

I get up and brush myself off to go find Louise.

Phil's pov

I was running down the hall looking for Jack. I was not paying attention and ran into someone.

I fall back a little bit and look down. I ran into Dan, should I see if he's ok? Or run?

And I knew what I should do

Run.

I got up and sprinted down the halls. I turned a corner and stayed there trying to catch my breath. Then the person I was trying to find walks up to me. "Woah. Woah. What happened." I took a really deep breath, "I- I ran into D-dan and I-" Jack cut me off by pulling me into a hug, "Phil listen to me, dan doesn't know right? Because I'm guessing you ran off, anyway don't worry about it. You'll be fine." Jack whispered into my shoulder. He pats my back and pulls away, "come on let's get to lunch."

Marks pov (ooooh bet you didn't expect that!)

I was walking to lunch with Felix when I saw Sean my beautiful crush stop to talk to someone. He was talking to him when he pulled the other kid into a hug and whispered something into his shoulder and then pull away and pat his back. Are they a couple?

Dans pov

I saw Jack and Phil hug, I will deal with Jack later we will have a long talk...

I saw Louise, "Louise wait up!" I shouted. She stopped and waited. "Come to lunch.." we sat at a table in he lunchroom with our lunches when a big group of people come over to us.
And they started shouting things and trying to get to me, it was weird as hell. The next thing I know I'm on the floor surrounded by loads of girls. I can't breath oh my god. I'm so claustrophobic, I can't breath, I open my mouth to scream at the girls around me because I need air but nothing comes out.
Then everything goes black.

Louise Pov

I see dan black out oh my god, "GET OUT OF THE WAY!!" I scream and everyone moves, I see Phil in the distance he'll be able to pick up dan right? "PHIL!" He turned and saw me and ran over, "yeah Louise?" I sigh, "oh my god pick up dan he blacked out."

Phil's pov

I hear someone yell my name, I turn to see Louise with dan in her arms -passed out?- I run over to Louise, "yeah Louise?" She sighs, "oh my god pick dan up he blacked out." Crap. I swiftly pick dan up and start running to the school exit, behind me I hear loads of screams like, why would anyone let that faggot touch dan?!?, or, get away from him now!!!! And stuff like that. I ignore the yells and screams and keep running until I'm out of the school, I start running down the street to my house. I get to my front door, kicking it open and shutting it back and walking over to the couch and gently putting dan down on the couch.

I pick dan again and bring him to my bedroom and set him down. I lay down next to him trying to catch my breath. I slowly start to lose reality, and start to slip deep into a deep dream of sleep.

Hey y'all it's Izzy hope you enjoyed the chapter, and um, do any of you know the song 'The Lonely' I don't know who made it but, I absolutely love it, and I also right now love the song 'Don't wait' by Joey Graceffa and yes I know it's kinda old but it's still amazing! Anyway have a good..... whatever time it is where you live!!! Chow!