Chapter 5

She stirred up from her deep sleep. Looking to her right she saw a glass of water with a sticky note on it and two Advil pills.

"I went out for something I had to do I'll be back around 10:30 I know your going to be hung over so take the pills and rest," she read out loud before putting it down on the bed stand and taking the pills and glass of water.

As she swallowed the pills the door clicked open.

"Good Morning sleeping beauty," he smiled at her before closing the door.

"What- oh god," she said as she looked down at herself.

"I know what you're thinking, no we did not sleep together I got a room for you," he said as he sat on the edge of the bed.

"I also had my stylist go pick out a lovely outfit for you," he added.

"This isn't my clothes," she said as she pulled the blanket of herself.

"I had someone change you up," he explained.

"Why?" she asked.

"You threw up all over your clothes what do you mean why," he exclaimed.

"You didn't need to, I should probably get going, Laura is probably worried that I'm not home," she said as she got up from the bed but sat down as soon as her head started hurting.

"Are you okay?" he asked worriedly as he grabbed her hand helping her up.

"Sort of, I just want to go home," she said as she tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear.

His lips formed a small pout before walking out of the door.

"Simon?" she questioned walking behind him.

"Yes?" he asked.

"Uhm, how did you know it was me on the other side of the phone?" she asked as he turned around to look at her.

"I have your phone number," he says.

"I don't remember giving it to you," she says.

"Because you didn't," he said as he grabbed his phone from the bed.

"Then-," she said before he cut her off by making a 'sh' sound and putting his finger up to her lips before turning around.

"No more questions," he said as he opened the door letting her go out before him.

After getting out of the door he pressed the button by the elevator and they waited for the door to ding open. Once they got outside of the hotel they spotted Taylor standing against a black Cadillac Elmiraj.

"Good morning miss," Taylor said as he opened the car door for Adele.

"Good morning," she replied as she got into the car. Simon then got in after her.

The car ride was silent except for Taylor asking for Adele's address. Once she got home she waved goodbye at Simon and Taylor.

"Let me take you to the door, I'm not asking you if you want me to or not," Simon said.

"I can walk by myself you don't have to," she said.

"Let me take you to the door," he said again.

"No, you've already done enough thank you for your offer though," she said before shutting the door and walking into the apartment building on her own.

She was about to knock on the door before Laura opened it. She stood there with a smirk on her face.

"Move," she said as she tried to enter the door.

"So you and him are a thing?" Laura asked.

"What? no! I don't even know him and I just met him like I don't know not that long ago," she said as she walked into the apartment quickly scurrying into her room slamming the door behind her.

Hellloo peopleee hope y'all enjoyed chapter number 5. Don't forget to vote and comment if you have any suggestions.
-Ney💙