Chapter 15

Tears ran down her cheeks causing her mascara to smear across her face as she gave the doctor a tight lip smile.

"It all makes sense now," she cried as she wiped her tears.

The doctor smiled at her as she got up from her chair.

"I will proscribe a few vitamins, make sure to take them daily," the doctor said as she smiled leading her out to the waiting room.

She thanked the doctor before exiting and heading to the car. She put her purse on the passenger seat before leaning her head against the wheel. Tears ran freely out of her eyes before she got a tissue and wiped them away.

•••
"How was your day today?" Simon asked as he sat down at the table.

"It was amazing, I think I should have been the one asking you that question," she said laughing.

"Why are you so happy today?" he smiled as Simon's chef put the dishes down for them.

"Lily, can you instead give me a glass of water," she smiled before Lily nodded.

"That's really odd, Adele not accepting any alcoholic beverage," Simon added and she laughed.

"Why do you think I'm happy?" she asked.

"You just have this glow on your face that is like wow," he chuckled.

"I do?" she asked laughing.

"Here you go ma'am," Lily said as she set the food down on the table.

"Lily?" she asked.

"Yes ma'am?" She asked.

"Can you give me a bit more of this, because from now on I will be eating for two," she happily announced.

"Eating for—" Simon said before cutting himself off by dropping his fork. She turned back to see Simon in shock. He got up before kneeling down in front of her holding her hands.

"Are you joking?" he asked as his eyes began to water.

She shook her head as tears began streaming down her face.

"Babe, I—," Simon started before he put his hands against her tummy causing her to cry harder as she squeezed his hands.

"You're going to be a daddy Simon," she whispered as he began to get up.

"We're going to be parents," he whispered back before pressing his lips against hers.

"What? When and how did you find out?" he asked as he pulled his chair out to sit right across her.

"I went to go pick up my urine and blood test results from last months check up, and the doctor told me that everything was fine and then congratulated me," she said laughing.

"I was so confused until she told me I was pregnant," she added as Simon just laughed.

"How far are you," Simon asked.

"Two and a half months," she said as she put her hand on her tummy.

"Two and a half, you've got to be kidding," he said.

"I'm not," she laughed.

"How did that happen, weren't you on birth control?" Simon asked.

"Not that month, I didn't think I needed them,"  she replied.

"What!" Simon said.

"Yeah," she laughed as she took a drink of her water.

"I still can't believe it," he sighed as he scratched his beard.

"Me either, we're going to be parents Simon," she said as she smiled.
•••
"Stop it," she laughed as Simon continuously dragged his hands over her tummy.

"I'm sorry, I just want her here," he said as he sat up.

"Her?" she laughed.

"Yes, she's a girl, I can feel it," he said.

"I feel it in my butt and stomach," he added as she began laughing.

She lifted the sweatshirt she was wearing revealing her six month pregnant belly.

"I can't wait to find out what it is tomorrow," Simon said as he wrapped his arms around her resting them on her belly.

"Who do you think it'll look like?" she asked as she laid her head on his chest.

"Like me of course," he smiled.

"Of course you would say that Konecki, why did I ever ask you," she said rolling her eyes playfully.

"It's true, she or he is going to be stunning because of me," he said.

"Oh my god, it kicked," she shouted as she felt the baby kick.

"See the baby knows I'm going to give it all it's cute features, I mean look at me," he chuckled playfully as he put his hand where the baby had kicked.

"It's kicking a bit harder now," she said as she grabbed his hand and put it where he baby kicked.

"That feels so fucking weird," he laughed as he wiped his hand on his pants.

She rolled her eyes at him before shaking her head and laughing.

Hey dere people of the internet, hope you enjoyed this chapter don't forget to vote and comment if you have any suggestions.
-Ney🍯