Chapter 20

6 months later. . .

"How was it?" Simon asked as she walked out of the therapists office.

"It was fine I guess, We've got to go pick up the pills, you know the ones that keep me sane?" she said.

Simon slightly laughed. She was slowly starting to come out of the dark phase she was in every once in a while by cracking jokes.

"Where would you like to go afterwards?" he asked.

"Home," she shrugged.

"You must want to go somewhere else right?" He asked.

"Nah, I want to go home," she said as Simon opened the door for her.

He stood in front of her resting his hands on her thighs as she sat in the car.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"Positive," she reassured him.

"I love you," he said.

"I know, I love you too," she said as he gently squeezed her hand.

He drove to the pharmacy to pick up her medication. She had gotten off with him since she had wanted cheez it's.

"Hey Adele," a voice said as they walked down an isle to get Adele's snacks.

"Alex?" she asked.

"Hey how are you guys," he asked as he shook Simon and Adele's hand.

"We're great, how are you doing," Simon replied as he held Adele closer to him.

"How's the baby?" he asked as he noticed Adele wasn't pregnant anymore.

"We sadly lost the baby," Simon said as he rubbed Adele's shoulder.

"Oh I'm sorry I even asked-," he said before Adele cut him off.

"It's fine, can we go Simon?" she asked.

"But don't you wan-," Simon said before she cut him off.

"No, lets go," she said before she rushed past Alex holding Simon's hand. Simon knew that if she wasn't under medication at the moment she would have lost control of her emotions. He was proud that she didn't let her emotions get a hold of her like that anymore though it did still happen very often, he was glad she didn't do it that time.

"Baby are you alright?" he asked.

"Yeah, I just-," she said before she began crying.

"Oh babe," Simon said as he brought her into his arms and kissed her head as she cried into his chest.

"I just hate being like this, I wish my baby was here you know," she said as she began wiping her tears.

"I know, I'm sorry," he said as he caressed her cheek.

"Don't be, like you say, it's going to be alright, right?" she said as he wiped her tears from her face.

"Yes it is," he smiled before kissing her lips. She smiled when his lips touched her's.

"Simon?" she asked.

"Yeah?" Simon asked as he put he key in to start the car.

"I want a baby," she said.

"Babe, you were just pregnant 6 months ago," Simon said.

"Simon, I want a baby, please," she said.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"Yes," she smiled.

This is like the shortest chapter ever, I hope y'all liked it, it's kind of boring but eh it's fine 😂. Don't forget to vote and comment.
-Ney 🥳