Chapter 22

She had fallen asleep on Laura's lap after crying herself to sleep. There was a soft knock on the front door before the doorbell rang. Laura gently pushed Adele's head off her lap before going to the door.

She opened the door to see Simon standing there.

"What are you doing here? I need to talk to Adele," he said.

"Only took you what two weeks to make up your mind?" Laura asked.

"Simon?" Adele asked as she woke up.

"Adele, Babe," he said as he ran toward her before bringing her into a tight embrace.

"Del I'll get going, just call me if you need anything," Laura said before leaving.

"Babe I'm sorry, I'm sorry I said those things to you, I was mad I didn't mean anything-," Adele said before he sealed their lips causing her to stop talking. She put her arms around his neck before he lifted her up and took her into the guest bedroom.

He set her down on the bed not once parting from her lips as his hands roamed her body.

"I missed you so much, I haven't slept, I can't sleep without you at my side," Simon said parting from her lips before sealing them again.

She kissed him harder before wrapping her leg as around his torso tightly.

That night was something they would never forget. That night she felt something she had never felt before. She felt the love Simon had for her each time he touched her in any way.

She rested her head on chest running her stiletto shaped nails against his skin.

"I love you," he smiled.

"I love your too," she said before kissing his lips.
•••
She turned to see Simon calmly sleeping as the light the poured into the room from the window shined on him. She stared at him as his chest rose and fell.

"Good morning beautiful," Simon said as he stretched and grabbed a hold of her making her lay her head against his chest.

"Good morning," she laughed as he kissed her head.

"How did you sleep?" He asked.

"Great," she said as she got up and wrapped herself in her robe.

"Do you want to go out for breakfast?" He asked and she shook her head.

"Let's go downstairs and make breakfast," she smiled as she slid on her slippers.

He smiled back at her before pulling the blanket over his face.

"I'll get breakfast started," she laughed shaking her head as she headed downstairs.

She grabbed the pancake mix from the cabinet before pouring some into a bowl. She poured in some water before she began mixing it.

"Mhm," Simon hummed as he kissed her neck and wrapped his arms around her waist. She giggled as he kissed her neck.

"Are you going to help me cook?" she asked.

"But breakfast has been ready," he said before he slapped her ass.

"Stop," she laughed before turning to kiss him.

He held her tightly against him before lifting her up onto the counter. His hands roamed her body before he untied her robe revealing her bare body.

She laughed at his facial expression when he saw she was bare underneath. He kissed her down to her neck going all the way down to the valley of her breast.

She pushed him just as he was about to keep going and tied her robe. He kissed her cheek as she smiled him.

"I love you," he said.

"I love you too," she said pecking his lips.

Hey y'all how are y'all doing? I'm sorry for the quick and short chapter. I finished this book back in October but for some reason it's taking me so long to actually spell check them, I'm so sorry 😩 I'll try and update more frequently there's 10 more chapters left 😣 also don't forget to vote and comment 🥳
- Ney 😻