Part 3 - First Elimination Survived

Well, Mirror-Mollie, we got through the first elimination. He's stuck with me for at least another week. I have no problem with that, at all. There's nobody I'd rather be stuck with!

Can I be really shallow for just a moment? How hot did he look in his tango outfit?! Seriously, that man looks amazing in a waistcoat. Let's not start on the hair, either. Talk about sex on two legs.

Oh, Mollie, you really do have it bad, don't you? It's still ridiculous.

And what even is going on between us? I mean, it's so secret, even I don't know what to call it. What do you call it when you can barely keep your hands off each other but you haven't actually spoken about this fact? It's all hands on waists, hands on hips, holding hands...but I don't want to ask him what it means. I don't want to break the spell. It's like magic. I don't want to know how it works, I just want to enjoy being spellbound.

And I have at least another week to remain spellbound. It's movie week. Back to my romantic comedies, haha. Actually, it's a bit scary, we have the American Smooth, which means lifts. I'm not bothered by heights – that was the first question they asked me for the group routine at the start of this whole experience – but being held by him, only by him, and putting all my trust in him...that scares me, because it doesn't scare me at all. I can't wait to be held by him.

And getting to dance in his arms again all this week...I am seriously the luckiest girl in the world. Especially when I think of poor Chizzy – it's the worst part, watching someone leaving the show. It's such a cliché, but we have all bonded so well – I suppose because we are all in the same boat, out of our comfort zone – and it is never nice to see someone so upset. What a rush when you hear you're safe though. It took all my effort not to kiss him, I was so overwhelmed. I just held onto him far too long. I didn't hear him complaining though.

I should really head off to bed and get some rest. I'm sure it'll be more long days this week – I know I won't learn, retain and actually put on a good performance without it. I am so glad I cleared so much of my schedule for these first few weeks. I don't envy Charlotte who is doing her 3am starts, working and then rehearsing in the afternoon. She has a toddler too. I can't imagine juggling this with a family.

I should go to sleep...but I can't help myself...maybe I'll just watch a couple of his dances from last year. The way that man moves...