New story

Hey guys, so I have no idea what happened with my Avengers sister story so I decided to publish this one which was in my works for when I finished another story, whichever one that was. So yea I hope you enjoy. It's called 'Stars to your Beautiful' and here is the summary.

Chloe Ann Mellet is the sister of, you guessed it, Troye Sivan. She has three other siblings, Steele, Tyde and Sage, and is the youngest of the five at the age of 16. She lives with her mum and dad in Perth, West Australia.
To her brothers fans she seems like a happy, positive young girl but behind the mask she struggles with her body image. Unknown to her family she rarely eats but if she eats a lot she throw it back up.Will her family find out? How will they take it?

updated 22/05/2018

Hey guys, I have two new stories that you may like. They will be updated every Friday and Monday:

Harrison Osterfield meets Princess of Wales :

Her Royal Highness Princess Lily Rose Diana of Wales is the 20 year old sister of Prince William, the Duke of Cambridge, and Prince Harry of Wales.
Harrison Osterfield is a 21 year old 'normal' guy who lives in Kingston, with his best friend Tom Holland.
What happens when the two meet? Will love bloom? Or will they be mortal enemies?

Avengers little sister

Stacey is your average teenage girl who just happens to live with superheros.
She was found on the street in an alley way when she was only 2 years old. She was taken in by the avengers and now goes to school with Peter, aka spiderman. But she doesn't know that.
What happens when the Maximoff siblings come and they recognize her?