Beach day

Zoe POV:

"Mommy can I go to the 'ater

"Mommy can I go to the 'ater." Lily asked as I sat on the sand.
Troye, Jacob, Alfie, Poppy and Sean sat down as well. 
"I don't mind darling but someone has to be with you."
She looked at the 6 of us before going over to Poppy and Sean.
" 'ill you go to the 'ater with me?" She asked poppy.
"Of course I will darling. Do you want to take off your shoes and let mommy put sunscreen on." Poppy smiled softly.

Lily ran over to me and I helped her take off her shoes. I got the sunscreen out of my bag and put some on her. She moved away as I tried to put some on her face causing everyone to laugh. Once I was finished she took off her dress and hat before grabbing Poppys hand and running to the water. I watched as she splashed and squealed with Poppy.

"So we are now at the beach. As soon as we got here Lily wanted to go to the water so Poppy went with her. Now, Sean, Alfie and Troye are in the water."
I turned the camera to them all splashing each other.
"And I am here with Jacob."
I show Jacob to the camera to see him laughing. I poke him and he turns to me still laughing and waves.
"What's funny." I asked laughing at him.
"Sean went to throw Alfie underwater but Alfie done it to him himself."
I laughed.
"I can't believe I missed that. That's so funny. ANyway, it's a lovely day once again and we are spending it out here." I sighed lying down on the sand.
"Can she swim?" Jacob asked looking at the gang in the water.
"Lily? Not really. I was actually going to try get her into lessons for it." I said looking at Jacob.
"Yea. I'd say she'd enjoy it."
"Yea." I said as Lily ran towards me.

"what's up baby."
"tired." She said sitting on Jacob.
"And wet." Jacob teased.
"We'll go home soon. I think it will be hard to get daddy, uncle Alfie Uncle Sean and Aunt Poppy out of the water." I said.
"They silly."
"They are aren't they." Jacob laughed playing with her hair.
"Uncle Jacob you staying fore'er." She asked leaning into Jacob.
"well sweetie I've to go back to work soon." He smiled.
"Worth a try." She shrugged and got up to run back to the others.
"Be careful." I called to her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Instagram:

alfiedeyes: She wasn't coming so I carried her

tagged: Zoe_Hemsworth

liked by poppydeyes mammahemsworth and 304,000 others

username: Cute.
mammahemsworth: Be good to my baby @alfiedeyes.
alfiedeyes: I will indeed @mammahemsworth.
jimchapman: Beautiful day to go to the beach.
chrishemsworth: Not gonna lie, I thought she was injured when I first seen the picture @Zoe_Hemsworth @alfiedeyes haha
Zoe_Hemsworth: Love you @mammahemsworth, good knows what you would of said @chrishemsworth and I still hate you for that @alfiedeyes.
alfiedeyes: You love me really @zoe_Hemsworth.
Zoe_Hemsworth: Hard not to @alfiedeyes.
username2: I love this group. #zalfie
hater1: He could do so much better.