Moving into new house

Zoe POV:

"Do you like it?" Alfie asks, wrapping an arm around me

"I love it." I smiled.
"Good." He said as he kissed my hair and looked down at me.

I smiled before hearing Lily screaming. I turned to see her run through the front door. She grinned widely as she explored the whole house before coming back and running towards us.

"Is this ours?" She asked.
"Yes this is ours." I laughed.
"Which rooms mine?" She asked.
"First one right across from the stairs." I smiled.
"Great. I wanted that one. It's cute."
"You take after your mother already." Alfie said wrapping his arms around me from behind and placing them on my bump.
"I can't wait for the baby to come." She smiled as she placed her hand over ours.
"Neither can we." I smiled, looking up at Alfie.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Instagram:

Zoe_Hemsworth: We just moved into our dream home

Zoe_Hemsworth: We just moved into our dream home. I can't wait for the year to come.

tagged: alfiedeyes

liked by tomholland2013, rdj chrishemsworth and 701,000 others

username: It's a dream alright.
chrishemsworth: Proud of ya baby sis
tomholland2013: Gonna miss you being next door to us @Zoe_Hemsworth
alfiedeyes: YOur always welcome @tomholland2013
tomholland2013: Your alright thanks. Just remember me for the wedding @alfiedeyes
username2: The banter is real guys haha.

alfiedeyes: Zoe and I have moved into a new home with Lily Rose prior to our new arrival due next month

alfiedeyes: Zoe and I have moved into a new home with Lily Rose prior to our new arrival due next month. Lily was so excited to be a big sister and now I think she is more excited because we have a new house.

tagged: Zoe_Hemsworth

liked by troyesivan jacobbixenman mammahemsworth and 605,000 others

tanyaburr: Congratulations to the two of you
louisepentland: I can't wait to see your new arrival. I know them and Pearl will be best friends.
username: Lily Roses face is adorable.
username2: You can barely notice your bump @Zoe_Hemsworth
zoe_Hemsworth: I'm turned more away by my waist.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

News:

Youtubers Alfie Deyes and Zoe Hemsworth move into new home with little Lily rose just weeks before new baby

For most, a £1 million five-bedroom house would be the dream property - but it seems Zoella has found an even more luxurious pad to settle down in

For most, a £1 million five-bedroom house would be the dream property - but it seems Zoella has found an even more luxurious pad to settle down in. The 21-year-old star and fellow vlogger and partner Alfie Deyes, 25, have revealed that they have relocated to a new home in Brighton just two months before the birth of their first child together (Zoes second).
In their most recent vlogs Zoella, real name Zoe Hemsworth, and Alfie showcased their new home to their combined 16 million subscribers.
While the couple remained tight lipped about any specifics they did reveal that they had chosen to stay in their current location, Brighton, following rumors that they were relocating to Scotland.
The viral stars told their viewers that, rather than hiring a fleet of removal staff to help with the packing and transport, their move had been something of a DIY affair.
Speaking on her channel Zoella said: 'We've been packing since February. We decided to do it ourselves, it takes so long it consumes your life. That is why there's been a bit of a lull on the old vlogs. This has been a real time consuming project but I said to Alfie on the way here I don't think I've ever been this happy in my entire life, with the exception of Lily Roses birth'.
In the videos the pair give viewers a glimpse into their luxury new property in Sussex which appears to have a more open plan feel than their previous home. As well as high-end kitchen complete with a separate pantry, the clips reveal a coffee bar, a bright orange Aga oven, and sliding French doors leading out to an expansive backyard.
In a tour of the impressive property Alfie, who vlogs for the Pointless Blog, shows fans their elegant living room area complete with a log fire which the couple have 'never had before'. Another new element to their home is an expansive dining room complete with feature drop lights and an elegant marble table surrounded by pink velvet seating.
Family and friends have yet to see their new home but have been aware of the new move. Since moving in the two have been organizing themselves and Lily Rose, Zoes daughter with ex boyfriend and best friend Troye Sivan, has been running around their evergrowing garden.

Other news:
Zoes mom said to be flying over for the birth of her new grandchild.
Lily Rose has started modeling, look at these cute pictures of her and Troye Sivans boyfriend.
Alfie Deyes reveals that he is nervous of becoming a dad but couldn't be more happy about their first child together.
Is there going to be a youtube engagement soon? fans of Zalfie predict when Alfie will pop the question to Zoe due to their baby news.