You be good for mommy won't you

News:

Troye Sivan and Zoe Hemsworth spotted strolling through town

Youtubers Zoe Hemsworth, 18, and Troye Sivan, 22, were seen fooling around and having fun while strolling around town

The youtubers were seen spending some quality time together as Hemsworth returns from her 'friendship' holiday with fellow youtuber Alfie Deyes. They laughed and joked as they walked though the street and went for Starbucks.
The two dated for three years before Sivan found his true self. Everyone was surprised when they ended it and were even more confused when Troye revealed why it happened. However the two left the past behind and continue to hang out and are the best of friends. But not everyone is happy to forgive and forget.
Luke Hemsworth brought his sister to Starbucks and even went over to talk to young Sivan. He talked to him and we can only guess by the reaction from the friends what he was doing. Sources confirmed that he was in fact intimidating him. "Her three brothers are completely against the two of them (Troye and Zoe) hanging out. They haven't forgave Troye for breaking up with their sister due to the damage he did. Zoe continuously tries to get them to believe her when she says that she is over it and they should be too."
And who would blame them. The two have a daughter who is now 2 years old and Troye is pretty much just as involved as Zoe is. And the two are amazing at parenting the tot. I mean he did care for her while Zoe was away with 'friend' Alfie, so he is definitely taking on the fatherly role perfectly.

Other titles that may be of interest of you:
Troye Sivan has a tour coming up.
10 reasons why Zoe and Alfie should date.
Liam Hemsworth and miley Cyrus married?
Zoe Hemsworth to join Avengers cast again for 'Infinity War'?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Instagram:

liamhemsworth: Day out with my two favorite girls before leaving LA

liamhemsworth: Day out with my two favorite girls before leaving LA. #niece #uncle #proudbrother 

tagged: Zoe_Hemsworth