I dont want her to live the life I did at her age

*Week later*

Zoe POV:

"Did Alfie dress you?" I asked Lily as she jumped on my lap

"Yes mommy. Hi daddy." She smiled waving at troye through the laptop.
"Hi baby." Troye smiled.
"Wanna tell daddy what you did this morning for mommy?" I asked looking down at her.
She nodded.
"What did you do?" Troye asked.
"I picked her clo'hes." She yelled jumping.
"Did ya?"
"She did. I am now like belle from Beauty and the Beast aren't I darling." I said tickling her.
"Yep." She laughed.
"Do you want to show daddy your outfit?" I asked fixing her hair clip.
She stood up and twirled around.
"Oh your beautiful." Troye said as she stopped giggling.
"Like snow white aren't ya." I said placing her back on my lap.

"So yea, when are you coming back to here

"So yea, when are you coming back to here." Troye asked as Lily ran off into the kitchen where Alfie was making breakfast.
"Umm." I looked down.
"Zoe?" Troye asked.
"I know I promised but..............." Troye sighed as I started talking.
"Zoe you promised." He stated.
"I know i did but I wasn't expecting anything to happen like they did." I said.
"i don't care. Zoe, when will I see Lily then huh. She's my daughter too or did you forget that." He asked.
"Troye..." I tried but he interrupted.
"No. Zoe, how will she feel huh, how will she feel when she asks to see me and you say that she can't because of the distance. Do you want that?" He said angrily.
I looked down before looking back up at him.
"It isn't finalized yet but if it is what I do you can either support it or be gone from her life forever and I don't want that. I don't want her to have to go through the life I did at her age, without a father. So you can choose, be there and except that she might be here instead of over there or you can say goodbye to her forever if I do stay here, your choice." I said before ending the message.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Instagram:

Zoe_Hemsworth: I love you babygirl and I'm sorry you might only have one parent

liked by tyleroakley elsapataky samanthahemsworth and 104,000 others liked

username: What's going on?
hater1: Is she gone? Yes!!
troyesivan: Seriously!!
chrishemsworth: What's going on?
mileycyrus: I'm in London is it okay for me to come over @Zoe_Hemsworth.
Zoe_Hemsworth: yea sure @mileycyrus. I'll text ya my address.
jacobbixenman: Why has it lead to this? @troyesivan @Zoe_Hemsworth
troyesivan: I'll tell ya later @jacobbixenman
alfiedeyes: What's going on?