Chapter 6. Pancakes?

♡♥♡♥♡♥ Dani's p.o.v.

I get out of my bedroom and Alex is standing across from my door. His eyes look me up and I suddenly feel extremely freaked out and nervous . He walks over to me so I'm backed up next to my closed door. I bite my lip as he boxes me in. He puts his hands on the wall on both sides of me.

"I didn't realize I was going to be so interested in you..." He says looking into my eyes. He feels too intense.

"What do you mean?"

"I knew you were pretty. I saw pictures of you. I just figured we would end up being friends. But I don't have a single friendly thought about you right now. I'm still hard." He says as he slowly runs his hands down my arms. His warm breath is on my face as mine catches and I start to forget how to breathe. I didn't even realize he was leaning this close to me.

His lips slowly touch mine and his kiss starts to become dominant..his tongue pushes into my mouth. I didn't even realize I started kissing him back. I feel his mouth start sucking on my lip as he grips my legs lifting me  off the ground. My sundress lifting up as my legs are wrapped around him.

He pushes his hard dick against my core. Grinding it against me. His warm hands gripping my ass. My head fell back against the door as his lips went down my neck.

"Alexxxx...waffffless now!!!" Nicky yells up while stomping on the floor downstairs. I couldn't help but start laughing. I felt Alex groan against my neck as he starts to set me down.

"We're far from done." He says to me.

"I think it's time to go. " I tell him as I push away from him. I walk into my bedroom real quick and check my hair and get a grip on what just happened.

~~~~~~~~~~

We arrived at IHOP for breakfast. Will, Mom, and Chase are already there waiting in a booth. Nicky sits next to Will as Alex slides all the way in on the other side. I follow Alex and then Chase sits on the other side of me. I get boxed in.

I am in the middle of two good looking guys that affect me very differently. Alex who keeps trying to hold my hand and Chase who acts like a dick. I'm not sure of how I feel towards them. I just met them yesterday and I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to fit in. I only have two years of school left and I'm trying to figure out what I want next.

Im looking at the menu and sipping on my orange juice and I suddenly feel a hand on my upper left thigh. I instantly flinch. Alex's warm fingers are rubbing small circles as they travel to the inside of my leg. My heart is racing. I look at him and he's talking to Will about having friends help gather my stuff. I never agreed to move in but he's got me distracted. I shift my leg trying to move his hand away and I end up pushing into Chase.

Chase looks at me, then looks down and smirks. He just saw Alex's hand on my leg rubbing up against the edge of my sundress. I look back at my menu, as a hand pushes up on my right thigh. I turn my face looking at him shocked. He just starts staring out the booth. I try to move closer to Alex, but his leg is now pressed against mine.

Chases hand is now moving up my leg and under my sundress. I'm getting chills and I try pressing my legs tighter together. I see Alex smirking at Chase, as his hands move up farther. It's like their goading each other on. I feel Alex's fingers push in between my legs. He starts rubbing against my core on the outside of my panties. I'm freaking out and Im getting really warm and I can't move. My legs are trembling and Im trying to close  them again.

Alex is trying to keep them parted and next thing I know Chases fingers are in my underwear and rubbing my clit. I jump, knocking my knees into the table. His fingers are moving slowly, just doing circles around my opening. I'm so wet now and I feel embarrassed and turned on.

I'm glad my moms so wrapped up in Will right now. There's no way I could form a sentence. I'm trying to shift in my seat and it gives them more access some how. It's getting to be to much. I feel a finger enter me as the waitress comes with our food.

Chase and Alex act like nothing is going on. Chase is rubbing me harder as Alex removes his hand and picks up a piece of bacon eating it. I pick up my fork and take a bite of my pancakes. I watch him lick his fingers off while looking at me. I shudder as he winks at me. Those fingers were just inside me. I stifle a low groan and swallow quickly.

"I guess I'm hungrier than I thought I was. How's yours taste Chase?" Alex looks at Chase deviously.

My face is so red and hot right now, I can't believe this is happening. Chase just smiles at him and keeps eating like nothing is happening, as if his hand is not on me or his fingers are in  me. I'm cumming in his hand, I can't stop it and they are sitting there like it's something that happens every day. I'm biting my lip so hard.

I close my eyes, my grip loosens on my fork as I get off. Chase actually smiles at me, he slides his damp hand in mine. Our fingers intertwine and he looks down with a smile that's killing me. He's too good looking and my hearts racing.

My thoughts are going crazy and I don't understand why they just did this and I feel awkward but the grip they both have on me physically wont allow me to escape. Alex's fingers are now playing with a strand of my hair now bored.

My mom now looks up at me, gives me a quick smile and as she finishes her last bite, she ask's me how babysitting Nicky went and if I have agree to staying at Will's.

I give her a quick yes and say it went good. I get my breathing under control. My hands still shaking. I cant believe this was my first sexual experience and it happened across from my mom with my soon to be step brothers.

Once the check comes, Chase pulls me out by our hands and Alex follows. Chase ruffles Nicky's hair with his other hand and tells his Dad that we're heading to the house to relax for a little while.

I don't know what their plotting but I'm definitely not the same person that I woke up as.

***if your reading this message then your reading the rewrite. Please vote and comment. ****