Chapter 50. Right after this commercial

♡♡♡♡♡♡Song of the Chapter is

Taylor swift's shake it off

Another chapter for you. Yourbookslut♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I started down the stairs and Brody ran up to me. "Hey are you ready to come down? "

"Yeah, I think. ..." I say suddenly not so sure. I look at him wincing and he nods his head.

"Their all down there. Alex told Chase and Jase what happened. " Brody said.

"Oh god what did Jase do?" I ask and I'm completely freaking out. Brody grabs my hand.

"He got mad and punched Alex. He got him in the gut, so he will still look ok in the wedding pictures." Brody says and starts laughing.

"Hey Brody, how did you know I was upset? "

"I heard you pull in and came out to see you. I kinda saw everything. None of this is your fault. This is a lot happening to you at once. When I saw you run, I got in the truck and followed you. I promised that I would always be there for you and I will be. " Brody says and hugs me to him.

"Thanks Brody. I just freaked out and I didn't know what to do." I say hugging him back.

We head down the stairs to face the guys. I could hear them arguing. We stopped to listen to what was being said. They were fighting over me. Brody shook his head. We walked into the living room and looked at them.

"Look she's feeling better, I think I'm going to drop her off at the car lot. I think the three of you need to stop fighting over her. Her mother is really sick, there's the wedding, and the shit with her father. She needs our support right now." He says and grabs my hand. We leave and walk out to the drive way. "Will is waiting for you and then I have to go to class."

"Thanks again Brody. " I say nodding. We get in his truck and head out. I love my Brody. I got really lucky when it comes to best friends.

We get to the car lot and I get out. I head over to Will's office. As I walk thru, their is guys with a big video camera and sound equipment. I see Jake and head over to him.

"Hi, what's going on?" I ask as I give him a quick hug.

"Will is getting ready to do a commercial. " Jake says smiling.

"Oh that's cool, I've never seen one get filmed before. That will be sweet. " I tell him.

We watch as they set up a prompter. Will comes out. Starts talking to the guys about what vehicles he wants in the commercial and what he wants to be said. He looks over at me. He then waves me over.

"Hey, so you have a new outfit inside my office and the stuff to do your hair and makeup. Connie at the front desk can help you. Hurry up. I'm cashing in that big one that you owe me." He says and then starts talking to the crew.

I go into the office and see an outfit hanging up. I pull it down and its a black pencil skirt with a fitted white dress shirt. I hurry up and put it on. I see a bag that had the makeup in it. I found a long dangling necklace and hoop earrings.

I straightened my hair and put on the makeup. I put the heels on. I went out to find Connie. She was on the phone, behind the desk. I went and waited next to her.

"Oh hey hun" she says to me as she hangs up.

"Hi, Will said to come to you."

"Yeah, you look great. Let me just make your makeup darker so the light doesn't wash you out." She goes into the office and helps to apply more.

I come back out and go back to Will. He's standing with the crew and Jake is watching.

"Ready" Will asks.

"Yeah, but for what exactly? "

"Your going to basically introduce each car as they come thru and talk about the cars in the lot. Everything you need to say is on the prompter. Read the index cards first. All you need to remember is to smile and no swearing. " Will says. He hands me the cards.

I start going over the cards. I can't believe I'm doing a commercial. Well maybe I can because I'm reading the cards for it right now. This is super exciting.