Chapter 13. Birthday Dinner

Will had dinner catered bbq style. So as soon as my mom arrived with the boys I was so thankful. I ran over to my mom as soon as I saw her. She had on a cute summer dress and looked relaxed.

"Hey baby having a great party? Did you like your surprise this morning? Your going to have to show me your new truck after dinner?" mom says squeezing me in a tight hug. Thank god she said after dinner, the condoms are still all over the inside.

As she lets go of me, Alex grabs hold of me and places a light kiss on my forehead."Happy Birthday dani....can you believe I missed you even with all your texting...but maybe I just missed the taste of you." He says as my face heats up. So inappropriate my boys are.

"Well maybe I missed you tasting me?" I said back to him biting my bottom lip as seductively as I can be. I don't talk like this, but maybe its the excitement of my party running thru me or the boys boosting my confidence up.

"Well we can sneak off after dinner.."Alex says with a wink.

Chase comes up to us and pulls me into a hug.."You know what comes with birthdays. ..birthday spankings!!! I cant wait to get my hand on your ass, I'm gonna make you wet." He says in my ear. I see Alex full out laughing at me. My face is so red. My mouth wide open.

"Well your gonna have to wait until later for any of that stuff, but I really did miss you guys all week. It's just not as interesting when your not here." I say turning away from them.

"Dinner is ready would everyone come grab a plate, it's all set up." Will shouts out.I spot Sue and wave her over. She comes over with Leslie and lyza.

" Ok Sue, Leslie, Lyza, this is Alex and Chase. Now I need you to pick up my truck before my mom sees it otherwise I won't go to the beach tomorrow. As cool as my mom is I don't know how her reaction will be with my dad here and he's already asking me to stay at the hotel with them tonight. "

With that said we head over to grab food, I sit down with my family and the boys. My dad starts in again about coming back there for the holidays and I can travel with mema. Mom, Will, Chase, and Alex throw me a WTF look, "Dad let's figure it out later. We got a lot of time before the holidays ."

"Sorry I was talking to your mema and she got excited." Dad says and goes back to talking to Anna.

When dinner finally ends, I show my mom and dad the new mountaineer. I'm almost home free.

*****An hour later cake and presents are done***

I start saying goodbye to my guests that showed up. Saying I will visit my grandparents soon. My dad and Anna take mema and poppy home. With the final goodbyes out of the way.

My friends and I start bringing all the food in and wrapping it up. The boys pick up all the chairs and tables that were set up. With that we get all the trash picked up that back yard is all clean.

"Im taking your mom out, you guys have the house. Text me if you guys leave and if you guys need me to pick you up, otherwise have fun and make good choices." Will says and starts showing everyone the door.

*#*#*# Time for the party... what can a house of teenagers get themselves into!!!#*#*#

i know i can feel the excitement, but i wanted to give you a little more to build it up. Vote comment and share

The story i read that I love is Blood Bound by Alannah Cannot draw. Great story im dying for her to update. read it you wont regret it.

yourbookslut