Chapter 58. No Treble

♡♡♡I've been slowly changing and fixing the chapters. I hope you enjoy them.

Yourbookslut♡♡♡♡

I slowly woke up, the light felt blinding. I go too move and I felt trapped. I turn my head to see Chase spooning me. "Chase, I gotta get up. I gotta pee."

I was feeling everything I had to drink ready to spill. I just realized, we never left the beach. I push on Chase again and he rolled over. I jumped up, my back hurting from sleeping in an uncomfortable position.

I climbed out of the truck and looked at all my friends spooning with each other, sleeping on the beach. I looked around and decided that I'm going to have to pee behind a tree. I walked towards the woods and went real quick. Really hoping I don't get caught with my pants around my ankles.

I walked back to the beach. Tyler was sitting on the back of the truck talking to Chase. Steve, Jeff, Stacy, and Lauren were still sleeping. I decided to wake up Natalie. I walked over to her and started pushing on her shoulder. "Wake up Natty"

She slowly looked up at me. I felt ready to pull a prank. I looked at the cooler. I decided it's time to wake up the sleeping couples. Natalie is now sitting up looking at me.

I motion her over to me. She slowly gets up and walks over to me. Chase and Tyler are now looking at me. I look around trying to act innocent.

"What are you thinking? I'm kinda scared, this is Brody's territory. " Natalie says as she looks at me. I smile at her and shake my head.

"Help me with the cooler. We gotta fill it with water." I tell her and grab the handle. She grabs the other side. We walk down to the ocean and tip the cooler. She starts laughing as it fills with water. I shush her as we walk to the happy couples.

We lift the cooler up in the air and toss the water at them. Now we're both laughing as the water rains down on them. The four of them jumped up screaming. I fall down laughing at them and gripping my stomach. Natalie and me rolling around in the sand. I look up at them as I start to think maybe we should of put some distance between us and them.

They were surrounding us. Next thing I know we're being lifted in the air. I couldn't scream because I was choking on the laughs leaving me. The panic and need to escape hit me. I started squirming.

"No, put me down. This wasn't my idea." Natalie screams. "Dani made me do it."

"Your my best friend and your selling me out." I screamed back as I was trying to escape.

"Your both going to pay." Jeff says as he walks in the water.

"Ready!" Steve shouts out. I went from trying to escape to being a monkey. I was holding onto Steve so tight.

"Let go Dani, your going in." He says as he trys to rip me off him.

"Never! " I scream at him. Next thing I know He takes a dive into the water with me. I let go to cover my nose.

I reach the surface of water trying to breathe. I might of swallowed a bit of water. I start choking out some water. I walk out of the water with Natalie while Jeff and Steve laugh it up.

"Not quite what I thought would happen. " Natalie says.

"Nope not at all. Chase I'm cold. Give me your t-shirt. " I whine out.

"Then I will be cold. " Chase said laughing. I turned the puppy dog face on him. His smile dropped and he lets out a groan. He slips his t-shirt off. "Fine"

"Awww thanks Chase, I think its time we get home anyways. I gotta shower before I go to work." I go to the other side of the truck and take off my wet shirt and pants. I slip on Chase's shirt.