Chapter 38.. The field

♡♥♡♥ Song of the chapter is show me love by the wanted
(Jase is pictured...yum)

So I'm going to write one more after this, as long as my phone doesn't delete this one too. I've been writing chapters over and over. kinda getting tired and my fingers hurt. oh well, hopefully I can write more Friday. yourbookslut ♡♡♥♥♡♡♥♥

Jase brings us back home after what feels like an extremely long day. I'm exhausted and I really just want to go to sleep. As we get out of the car, the girls get out of Natalie's car and head to the living room. I follow Brody upstairs and he tells me to dress warm. He grabs some clothes while I start picking out mine.

I hear him jump in the shower while I pick out skinny jeans and a clean tank top. I look up and see his soccer hoody with his name and number hanging up. I go ahead and grab it. He told me to dress warm.

I walk out of the closest and sit on the bed. I grab ahold of Brody's stuffed bear. I pull out my phone, look at the missed phone calls and text messages. With a sigh I decide it's time to call my mom back.

"Hey mom"

"Hi my baby girl. How's it going? Have a good day?"

" Yeah it was a lot better. I joined cheerleading. I had practice yesterday. I got all my class work done and Brody is my lab partner. Today we went to the comic book store and I got new comics. "

Brody heard his name and came over to me. He sits down pulls me up next to him. He wraps me up and listens to us talk. I really do love having Brody as my new best friend.

"Well that's good honey, I think you should enjoy this week away and figure out how to get thru the school year."

"I will mom, I will talk to you soon. " I hang up. I curl up into Brody and begin to get comfortable. He smells delicious now that he's out of the shower. He's like a gigantic Teddy bear.

"As good as you feel in my arms you stink." he says laughing. I get up and shove him away.

"Hahaha your so funny. " I say grabbing the clothes I picked out. I go in the bathroom and turn on the water.

I jump in the shower and start scrubbing. My mind gets restless and I start thinking about everything that's going on. What's Alex thinking? How can he say that he still wants me but be on the look out for Chase the whole time he was talking to me.

The more I think about it I start crying. This is the first time I've been alone in a while and it's hitting me. I sink down to the floor in the shower. The water spraying me as I cry my eyes out, thinking about what I gave up to be with two guys who ditch me and I can't even get the truth out of them.

I don't even hear the bathroom door open, Jase opens the door to the shower. He comes in and picks me up. He grabs a towel and wraps it around me. I wipe the tears off my face even though I can't get myself to stop.

I cling to him and my crying slows down. I end up breathing in his scent. I calm down a little while holding on to him. He sits down on the side of the tub and rubs my back. Whispering in my ear.

" How about I help you get ready, since everyone is ready to go." he says as he gets back up and sets me on the bathroom counter. He grabs my bra and looks at me.  " This will be fun, I usually only take them off."

I smile at him and play his game. I can't help it and maybe I'm a little desperate for someone to take care of me. Well maybe not desperate, Jase is really hot and for a bad boy he's really sweetest troublemaker that I've ever met, maybe. I'm not feeling shy anymore. I put out my arms for him and let the towel drop. He slides the bra up my arms and keeps his eyes on my face.