Chapter 49. ummmm....

♡♡♡♡Song of the Chapter is Calvin Harris - you used to hold me.

Another chapter...enjoy

Yourbookslut ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I saw his lips coming closer. Then his lips touch mine and I freaked out. I got up and ran. I ran down the street. I just kept running and running. I couldn't deal with this.

Everything was going thru my head. Im losing my mom. She's dying, I know she is. I lost my father. Now Alex is saying all this. I can't lose Jase. Jase... omg Jase..

I stop running for a second and I try to start breathing. The tears are running down my face. I start running again. I try to run it all out. I some how end up in front of my old house. I look at it. The lights are on and people that are not my family are in there.

That was my home and now its some one else's. I fall to my knees and start crying harder. Im crying so hard I'm dry heaving. Im going to get sick all over their yard. I want my life back. I don't want this anymore. I want my mom to not be sick. I want my daddy to still love me. I don't want guys chasing after me anymore.

I want everything back to the way it was before I left. I don't want to look at my mom being sick. I want my mom taking care of me. I want my dad acting like my daddy.

My insides are hurting and feeling like they are ripping up inside. I'm on my knees and yanking on my hair. I can't do this. I want to die. I don't want to feel.

Someone comes up behind me and picks me up. I don't stop crying, but I'm screaming in between the sobs. I don't even open my eyes. He starts rubbing my back.

"Bella it will be okay, I'm here. I won't ever leave you. I will always be here. Please stop crying bella." He just keeps rubbing my back while I keep crying over everything that I have lost.

He picks me up and carries me into his truck so we're no longer sitting on the ground. He drives with me still on his lap. He just keeps telling me it will be ok. He pulls into a driveway and carries me out.

He lays me down in his bed and climbs in next to me. He pulls me on to him. He starts rubbing my back. "Bella it will be okay, I won't let anyone near you until your ready. "

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆▪▪☆☆☆☆☆

I wake up later. I feel sore and my throat hurts. I look around and realize where I am. I go jump in the shower. I wash all the bad feelings, sweat, and dirt away.

I grab clean clothes out of his closest. I open the door to hushed talking down stairs. I slowly go down the stairs knowing I can't hide forever and my head hurts to much that the excedrin is calling me.