Chapter 57. The Beach

♡♡♡♡sometimes love is just a whisper only you can hear but strong enough everyone else can feel.... the photo above is all Brody♡♡ Yourbookslut♡♡♡

I walked out to Jase's truck and sat in the passenger seat. He should be landing in London soon. I'm starting to feel a little sad. It's going to be a long week without him. I open my bottle water. I'm probably getting my period and that's why I'm getting all sensitive.

I put my feet on the dash and lay my head back. I close my eyes and just sink into my thoughts. So much has been happening and I've been clinging to Jase for support. Maybe I need someone who I am not that close to, to talk about it.

"Boo" Tyler screams as he throws the driver's door open. I jump so high that I hit the ceiling and start screaming.

"You stupid fucker!!!" I say catching my breathe and rubbing my head. Natalie climbs in laughing and then Tyler. Steve and Jeff came out.

"Stacy and Lauren are on their way here." Steve says and climbs in the back seat with Jeff following.

"Good, I'm going to beat your asses at pool." I say.

"Yeah right. I'm like the best." Steve says.

"I don't think so." Jeff says. "I'm going to beat you all."

I turn the radio on and put my head on Natalie's shoulder. "Less than eight months and we're all out of high school. "

"I need to get trashed with that kind of talk. Steve will you hold my hair while I get sick?" Jeff says while looking at Steve and batting his eyelids.

"Of course, your my other girlfriend." Steve says back making kiss faces.

"Tyler your sober tonight, We're all getting plastered. Maybe we should sleep at the beach? "

"Nah I'm good brah. We can all just pile back into the truck and come back here."

Stacy opens the door to the back seat and climbs in with Lauren. "Hey, glad you could finally show up!"

"Hey we had stuff to do today." Lauren says as Tyler turns on the truck. Chase knocks on my window.

"Hey follow us over there. Dani your phones dead, it's Jase." Chase says handing me his phone. I grab his phone, " Thanks"

I get out of the truck and walk away. Wondering when Jase and Chase swapped numbers. "Hey, how was the flight?"

"Good, long. Brody says hi. He was driving me nuts. He hates flying. I can't wait to get to my grandparents and pass out. Their sending a car for us. "

"Why didn't your parents pick you up? "

"They had some dinner party. They actually want us to change in suits and go. I'm too tired and Christopher is at the house waiting for us." Jase says sounding annoyed.

"Oh, well you have fun and get some rest."

"What are you doing tonight? "

"Going to play pool with the group and then the beach. Tyler's going to drive your truck. "

"Stick with Tyler and keep your clothes on."

"Hey I might want to go swimming. "

"Just stick with Tyler, keep your clothes on. Now I'm wishing I was home. Don't drink to much. "

"I plan on drink alot though, have a good night. I will call you in the morning. Love you. "

"Dani...Love you more."