Chapter 25. Knock- Out??

*** Thanks for all the votes!! now if you guys could get a little vocal?!? lol... Song for the chapter is " Mama said knock you out" by ll cool j. enjoy.

yourbookslut ******

Tonya is on top of me, pulling my hair with one hand and punching me with the other. I got a hold of her shirt and its ripping in my grip. I pull her closer to me so I can gain more control over her. I had her closer to me, so her punches became fingernails digging into my skin. I closed my hand into a fist punched up into her stomach. I heard her gasp and kept punching up into her.

She was trying to scream but I was knocking the air out of her. Someone was yelling. I wasn't intimidated. I was too mad. She was pulling on my hair and my scalp was now burning. I didn't know her, but I wanted the bitch's blood now.

She was now trying to pull away off me, but I wasn't having it. I was too mad and only saw red. I pulled on her again and her cheap shirt ripped off. I quickly flipped us over and grabbed her by the front of her head and started punching her in the face. I just wanted to hurt her as much as I could at that moment.

The teacher was trying to break us up but not touching us. Just yelling at us to stop. I couldn't stop with her attacking me. I needed to hurt her enough to get off me.

She was still trying to hurt me, pulling hard on my hair. I felt arms wrap around me from behind. I went to turn to swing at them. Completely forgetting my surroundings. I saw Alex's face for a second before he pulled me into him.

My face buried into his chest. I felt him shaking as he held me tight to him, but it could be me that was shaking so hard. I could still feel her hands in my hair as I held onto Alex. I turned to see Chase trying to pull her away from me.

"She threatened me, Alex!! " I said into his neck. I felt him grab my face and then he started going off on Tonya.

"If you ever come near my girl again I will find a way to make you suffer for it!" Alex started threatening her as he held me tighter to him.

I saw Natalie slowly getting my hair out of Tonya's hands. Tonya screaming the whole time. I knew this wasn't the end. Alex lifted me off the ground and carried me out of the room. I saw Chase push Tonya away from him as the door shut behind us.

He carried me down the hall, holding me tight to him. He was whispering calming words to me. I didn't hear the words, I was just concentrating on the sound of his voice.

"I'm sorry.. I'm sorry. ..I'm so sorry. " I say as I start breaking down as everything starts to get to me. Alex just held me closer to him. I hurt to much and felt sick.

They brought me into the nurse's office and closed the door as the nurse came over. He sat on the cot with me in his arms. As I calmed down, I started to see black. I was having a hard time staying focused. The nurse started looking me over even while I was still a little hysterical.

But the spinning of the room didn't stop and even with them calling my name I just couldn't stay with them. I soon lost consciousness.