Chapter 47. Dinner. it's not that awkward, is it?

♡♥♥♡♥♥♡ Song of the chapter is

Stay by Rihanna

another chapter for yo <uuu. ... hope you like it.

love you cupcakes. yourbookslut♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

Chase and I go downstairs. He hands me the test and I take it from him now feeling nervous. I look up at him meeting his eyes. His hand reaches out and grazes my tummy. I turn and walk into the bathroom. I open the box and look at the instructions. I hurry up and do it.

Chase opens the door as I set it on the counter. He sits on the side of the tub. I sit next to him to wait. He picks up my hand intertwining our fingers.

"If you are?"

"If I am?"

"I want us back together. Get married, all of it. I don't want to lose our baby, I want our baby to know I'm it's dad." He says and kisses the back of my hand. I just nod. I realize he's thought about this more than me.

He gets up and looks at the test. I get up and go stand next to him. He looks down at me. I look at the test and feel relieved. I look back at him and he's clearly upset. I throw the test out and lock the bathroom door.

"I can see your upset but I feel relieved knowing I'm not. I'm not ready for a baby. I want to finish school and start a career. You have a great future planned out. This is a good thing." I tell him as I wrap my arms around him. As he looked down at me with his hair falling in his face.

"I felt like I had a chance to get you and everything we had back."

"I'm sorry Chase. I don't know what the future will hold. Jase has the future planned out, but I don't know if that's what I want. I want to play lacrosse and end up playing professional. Who knows maybe after our careers end, we will retire together, take turns with the ice packs and icy hot. I will always love you Chase, it's just not our time anymore right now."

"I love you." Chase says and lightly presses his lips to mine. I press mine back and break the kiss. I rest my head on his shoulder.

"I will love you forever." I tell him and he tightens his arms around me.

We set up the table and I check on the meatballs. Maybe I should make dessert. I decide to make Italian love cake. It's my favorite and a family recipe. I'm sure it will excite my mom.

I hear Jase and Brodys voice as they come up the stairs. I look to see Brody with his bags. I look over to my mom and see her laughing at them.

" Hey Mrs C, I'm moving in too." Brody says dropping his bags in the livingroom. "I can't believe you were going to just leave me behind thunder buddy. "

"I uhh no of course not." I say looking around trying not to feel guilty.

"Ohhhh that's good, I was starting to get concerned. " Brody says and takes a seat next to my mom.

"So their all moving in?" Alex asks. His eyes looking a little concerned.

"Oh come on Alex, you can share your video games. " Brody says and sticks out his tongue. Jase comes up, gives me a hug and a kiss on my forehead.

" Sorry he threw his bags together and threatened to run away if he didn't get to come." Jase tells everyone.

"Omg your parents, are they upset? " I ask.

"nah not really.. they were telling Brody that they had to leave early, something to do with someone stealing at my dad's work. I guess it's serious, but we will see them on thanksgiving break when we fly out there." Jase says as he starts buttering up the loaf of Italian bread. I pass him the foil. He wraps it up and sticks it in the oven.