Chapter 52. Mom's party

♡♡♡♡Song of the Chapter is

ABBA - Dancing queen.

Yourbookslut♡♡♡♡♡♡

I successfully avoided the guys the rest of the week thanks to Natalie. We got everything together for the party. I got my dress on. We went to the club and set everything up. She will be having a tea party with all her friends. Serving English tea and cucumber sandwiches. I set up a little area for people to write well wishes to her on cardboard pink and white hearts, that I'm going to hang up at the reception.

I start welcoming all my mom's friends and family. Their all excited for my mom and my mom's cousin Kelly is acting all jealous. My mom will love that. Their always trying to one up each other. With my mom being sick and planning on telling the family after the wedding. I think she needs a last party were the concentration is not on her being sick.

My love life is going to stay on hold until after the wedding and then were all going to sit down and talk this out. I can't keep going thru this whirlwind of emotions. I get everybody situated. I text Will to see if he was on his way. He's got a surprise for her tonight.

I get everybody ready. "Will is parking right now. She thinks that she's here for dinner. "

Everyone quiets down and hides behind their menus. The door opens, I see them walk in. As the balloons drop at the door on to her, everyone yells surprise. I see her face light up as she jumps a little. I go up to her and give her a hug.

"Awww thanks baby, you better come home tonight. Your boyfriend's are getting restless. " Mom says and turns to hug her friends. I roll my eyes at her comment.

The waiters start coming out and start serving the sandwiches. Mom finally takes a seat. I get up and make a little speach about how I am for mom. Then Will gets up and announces his surprise. A screen comes down and a video starts. Its my commercial that I just did for the car lot.

I start laughing. It starts as my commercial and ends with all the bloopers. Including me tripping over my own feet as I walk to some of the cars. I might not be talented enough to walk, read, and speak at the same time. After the commercial and everyone getting a good laugh. It's a video of the pictures they have collected together. I didn't realize how much stuff they have done together in such a short time. I can honestly say Will loves my mom. He's a very caring guy. I couldn't of picked a better guy for my mom.

"Awww thanks guys. This was a great party. I'm so happy everyone showed up. I can't wait to watch the commercial on tv." Mom says. She starts yawning and I start to pack everything up. I grab Will's keys and load all her gifts up.

I then start filling up the car I borrowed from the car lot with all the stuff that I'm keeping for the reception. I have to get the guys to help me set up tomorrow. I let Will know his car is waiting at the door, so he can get mom out.

After mom leaves, grandma comes up to me and starts asking why mom didn't look good. I told her that she has to talk to mom about it and to wait until after the wedding. I felt bad but I don't know how to tell her. I get the rest of the guests out the door and head home.

I pull into the drive and sit in the car. All the trucks are there. I guess its time to to face the guys. I love all of them and I don't want to hurt them. I wish I had a way of knowing the right choice to make.

I slowly make my way inside. I go upstairs and head to my room. I open the door to Jase laying on the bed. He's sleeping, so I grab a change of clothes and head to the shower. I make it to the bathroom like its a spy movie. All sneaky like, with tip toes and everything. I get the water running and hop in. This is what I need a nice hot shower and ten minutes to myself.