[2] ARCHIE

n i g h t

it was currently 2 in the morning and you were sitting down on the red leather booths of the cafe pops, staring at the whipped cream of a banana milkshake.

the moon was out and there was no place to go, apart from pops that was open 24/7.

you swish the thick, dense liquid inside the glass with the straw, your appetite leaving as you think about the horrible events of the previous day.

the bell of the door rings and a new set of footprints are heard entering the diner. you only look up when you feel the presence of another person next to you.

there stands the famous football player, musician and charming archie andrews.

from his luscious golden locks down to his new, branded shoes he was absolutely stunning.

he looks at you and smiles, "hey, y/n is it?"

you lift the corners of your mouth in order to make a good impression, "yeah."

he slides into the booth, "mind if i join you?"

"i don't think i had a choice there." you reply plainly.

"oh sorry," he sighs, "did something happen, you don't really seem that happy."

you push your milkshake aside, "look mr archie andrews, i hardly know you and i don't want to go around shoving all my problems in your face, so please."

he looks taken back and sighs once again, placing his hands onto yours that were resting on the table. you look at him with a stern glare before you pull your hands back.

he sighs, "look, you can trust me. even though you don't really know me that much, but that's why i want you to meet me here tomorrow after school."

"thanks archie, but i ca-"

"come on please, just this once. i'll show you who i really am, please." he starts to beg. you finally to agree to his little date and a smile spreads across his pale face.

"thanks y/n, i'll see you tomorrow then."

with that said, he leaves the diner, that grin still plastered on his face.

this also brings a smile onto your face, making you forget about the issues with your family.