[26] PREFERENCE

r a i n i n g

archie - when it's raining, you love to sit down and listen to your favourite songs while singing the lyrics horrible. sometimes archie brings out his guitar and shows you some of the latest songs he's been practicing which you give feedback to.

betty - when it's raining, you and betty don't stay inside. you buckle up in waterproof clothing from head to toe and venture outside, dancing in the rain like 5 year olds as the two of smile and laugh at your childish behaviours.

veronica - when it's raining, you and veronica's turn the room into a relaxing spa. playing some nice background music, putting on some face masks and painting each others nails while you talk about the most random things that come up from the top of your heads.

jughead - when it's raining, you and jughead love to eat. the two of you rummage through the whole kitchen, finding most of the essential foods which turns out to be an ample amount for the two of you to binge eat.

cheryl - when it's raining, you and cheryl get cozy up on the couch and start watching some tv, frequently watching a good movie or even binging a tv series. cheryl occasionally makes some popcorn for the two of you to share as well.

kevin - when it's raining, you and kevin start having conversations with each other. depending on the mood and atmosphere, sometimes it's a talk where the two of you can't stop laughing or it can be a deep and emotional conversation. you two love having a cup of hot chocolate in your hands as you do so.

toni - when it's raining, you and toni take naps on the couch. the house is peaceful and the only sounds are heard from the light talking on the window from droplets of rain that are somewhat soothing to your ears and it helps you fall asleep.

josie - when it's raining, you and josie have a mini karaoke in the house. you play random music that you really like and sing your heart out to the lyrics, dancing and acting like you're performing to a group of people.

sweet pea - when it's raining, you and sweet pea go out for a drive. the two of you gear up in a big comfy jackets and get into a car, turning the heating up all the way and watch the condensation melt from the windows as you drive along the rainy streets.