[4] VERONICA

s e c r e t s

"so, y/n." the raven haired girl, known as veronica lodge, says as she takes a seat next to you.

you shift a little to make yourself more comfortable on hair grey coloured carpet as you face her, "yes?"

"i was thinking..." she trails, tapping a finger on her chin, "let's tell each other secrets, i mean, we are good friends right?"

"uh," you hesitate, "i guess, yeah."

veronica literally just asked for some company because her parents were going out, otherwise she would've of never asked you to come over, but you kindly agreed.

"you go first." you say to her, she raises an eyebrow.

"hmm eager," veronica laughs, but you keep a steady face and don't feel any emotion, "well, you might or might not know this but have a crush on archie andrews."

despite the fact of you already knowing this, you still act as if it's knew to you.

"okay let me ask you something, how do you feel about all this... blackhood business going on?" she looks at you straight in the eye, she was dead serious, like she was assessing you.

you stand up and think about what she just said, asking yourself if she just asked you to come over to try and find out if your the blackhood or not.

"veronica, you only asked me to come over to find out if i'm the blackhood or not didn't you?" you cross you arms with an angry expression written on your face.

she puckers her lips and avoids your gaze, stating quiet. "well if you did, i can't believe that you would even suspect me as being this stupid killer, maybe you should rethink what you're doing right now."

you grab your things and stomp out of her house angrily. you run across the street, just thinking about the previous events and how you will probably never trust veronica lodge ever again.