[43] REGGIE

a d m i t i n g
( part two )

"hey reggie, can i speak to you?" you say to him, he smiles and ushers his other friends to keep walking. you take a deep breath before starting, "okay, well i really like you... and i have for the longest time now but i couldn't get myself to admit it because i was scared of your reaction."

you look up at him, and it seems as if he's holding in a laugh, "okay." he squeaks.

"what?" you furrow an eyebrow, confused.

"see the thing is," he starts, "not gonna lie i'm not bad looking and because of that quite a lot of people like me, especially girls. two other people have already admitted to liking me today but i don't like them, so i just say okay."

you nod along, still slightly confused.

"and with you, i'm just gonna say okay too. i'll just add you to my list of people who like me and i need to avoid. you'll feel depressed but it's okay, veronica over has too." he nudges his head towards veronica and you turn around to look at her, she's smiling.

"so i'll give you a kiss on the cheek to make your friends think that we had some sort of progress today, but in reality we didn't." he leans down towards you, and brushed his lips against your cheeks, pecking it then retreating.

he smirks at you then walks away, leaving you in shock.