[36] BETTY

b i k i n i

everything was finally back to normal in riverdale, the gargoyle king had been killed, josie's mother was president once again meaning hermione lodge was out of the department. all the chaos that had once europe's in riverdale was now gone for good and everyone is extremely grateful.

currently, you and betty were walking about in a shopping mall to try and find the perfect store with the best bikinis. veronica was having a pool party with all your friends to celebrate all the madness in riverdale vanishing, and also just a get together to catch up as nobody really has in the time period.

"ohh, y/n. what about that store?" betty points to a shop full of swimming supplies. you nod your head and she process to drag you towards the shop. once you get there, the two of you split up and look for your own things.

you catch your eyes on a yellowish orange bikini, you lift it of the rack to inspect it in more detail. it had green straps and outlining and it went perfect with the theme of the party, summer.

deciding to show betty your amazing discovery, you run to the other side of the store. when you reach her, practically out breath she looks over at you with a raised brow. "found anything?"

"yeah actually." you hold the hanger out which reveals your bikini of choice, betty laughs. at first you think she's making fun of your choice but when she brings out the exact same bikini you join in to the laugh. "i guess there's no harm in wearing the same type is there?"

"nope, i'm completely fine with us wearing the same type."