[38] JOSIE

p r a c t i s i n g

detention was finally over it was now 6pm, you slip your bag over your shoulder and all down the hallway leading to the front doors of school.

as you get closer and closer there's an amazing voice singing loudly in one of the music rooms. curiously, you peak your head through the slightly opened door, seeing josie McCoy with a microphone in her hand standing up on a table with her eyes closed.

you stare at her in awe for a few moments, watching herself completely entranced in the music as the words tumble past her lips in a soothing voice. when she's done she opens her eyes, seeing you standing there and a small blush forms on her cheeks.

"y/n, i-i-how long have you been watching for?" she questions, barley making any eye contact with you.

a small laugh escapes your lips, "i think just the last half of the song." you walk up to her standing straight and looking down at her, "you're absolutely amazing, i was hoping if i could sing with you too one day."

her heads turns towards you and you see her face light it, "of course you can! i'd love to have a partner, let's just start right now." she exclaims jumping about as she hand you a microphone.

you look at her confused for a moment and she shrugs, "you can start singing any song and i'll join along with the chords on the piano."

after that, you and josie sing multiple songs together and have a great time.