[34] ARCHIE, JUGHEAD, BETTY & VERONICA

e n v i o u s
( part two )

today was the day of your and cheryl's party and almost everyone had arrived. people were eating snacks, laughing, having drinks, playing games like any usual party.

you and cheryl stood together at the back of the room discussing a plan to split up veronica and archie, the first couple out of the four, but they haven't arrived yet along with jughead and betty so there was still a little more waiting.

soon enough the doorbell rang and the two of you went to get it to see just the couple you were talking about, "hey archie, veronica, come inside!"

they thank cheryl and step inside the music filled house, that's when you and cheryl decide to put your plan into action.

for this plan to work, you had to act drunk in front of the couple. "hey archie," you first bump into his chest and continue, "c-can i talk to you?"

he nods and you lead him towards the middle of the main room, where you would easily be spotted by veronica and cheryl. "oh it's just to say that.." you lean closer towards him and pull him down by his shirt a little.

his breath quickens and he looks down at your hands then to your lips, "w-what?"

that's when you kiss him, hard and passionately. unexpectedly, archie kisses back but as soon as he sees what's happened he takes a step back and looks over at veronica who was fuming at this point.

veronica stomps off and archie hurriedly follows her while you and cheryl just smirk at each other in victory.