Chapter 1

"Will I ever really change?"

Time Stamp: 5:00pm
Date: December 25, 20xx

"Taehyung! Look look it's snowing"

You said as you stretched your two hands out, catching a little snowflake in the palm of your hands, it melted slowly, as the heat from your hands radiated, looking towards taehyung, who came walking towards you slowly, smiling at him, you ran towards him, the both of you falling on the ground, laughing you, stayed there in the snow, turning to face Taehyung as he smiled at you, cupping one hand under your cheek, he leaned forward about to......

Time Stamp: 7:00am
Date: December 25, 20xx

*beep*beep*beep*

Hearing your alarm you woke up, groaning, you ruffled your hair up, dragging one hand over your face you sighed, it was time to get ready for work, standing up, stretching you started walking towards your bathroom to get ready. Standing in front of the mirror, you recalled the dream you had, it's been 5 years now since you last saw taehyung, and it's been a while since you had that dream, after you finish brushing your teeth and taking a bath you walked back into your bedroom, sighing, you walked up to the bed and kicked the snoring figure that you had been sleeping beside.

Your boyfriend.

Your kick making him fall off the bed, caused him to groan, as he stood up, rubbing his head. He tackled you unto the floor, you laughed before punching him lightly on the shoulder.

"you up now seung"

You said hugging him, he hugged your waist pretending to still be asleep, thinking it was cute, you didn't want your little moment together to end, but you both had work in half an hour and you needed him to drop you off, cause your car was stuck at your parents house that day.

"come on, seung we have work to go to"

You said as you pinched his cheek, he pouted at you cutely, snuggling up closer on your chest.

"Awe, five more minutes~"

If only you had that much more time, you laughed removing him off of you, getting up you started tugging on his arm.

"come on you big goof ball it's time for work"

He groaned getting up off of the floor, pulling you into a hug, he leaned for kiss, but you stopped crossing your two index fingers across his lips.

"morning breath"

He rolled his eyes and you just laughed, letting you go, he gave you a quick peck on the mouth before running into the bathroom laughing, locking the door so that you wouldn't get in.

You giggled to yourself, before going to put on your work clothes, you and seung both worked for the same company, but in different departments, you both got to see each other at lunch time, but aside from that, you never really saw each other that much at work.

After seung and you were finished, you both started heading towards his car, looking over at the house across from your own, you saw a moving van parked on the side of the street.

"are we having new neighbors?"

Seung said as he followed your gaze, opening the drivers side door he got in, and waited patiently for you to enter.