Chapter 5

"I couldn't care less whether you live or die"

Time Stamp: 05:46

You looked at Taehyung with a look of horror on your face, as your eyes scanned his features, there was a smirk evident on his face. As you just watched him, with your mouth a gape.

"wuh what?"

"I said why do you look so glum?"

Taehyung repeated, he was blocking your view of Seung, so you couldn't tell, what is facial expressions were at that moment.

"and whose fault do you think that is?"

"mine?"

Taehyung said to you with a grin on his face, you were about to say something but felt someone lifting you up by the waist, looking behind you, it was Seung, his facial expressions, unreadable, he threw you over his shoulders, starting to head out the pizza place, not before making sure he paid the bill. You were too shocked to say anything, taehyung waved goodbye to you, a huge grin plastered across his face.

After you two left Pizza Hut, a frown appeared on his face, he wanted to have some fun with you, he loved teasing you to no end, but that guy, ""Boyfriend"" of yours, just had to butt in. Sighing, he thought to himself, that he'd just have to wait until tomorrow, to tease you.

Seung didn't scare him in the least, he knew that Seok and Seung were brother's, he could tell from the way they resembled each other, he was more scared of Seok, mainly because he knew that Seok could end his career as a model in the blink of an eye, but he didn't know that Seung could do just the same.

He was threading on dangerous waters but he didn't care, he finally got to see you, after all these years and nothing his getting in the way, not even Seung.

Setting you down, in to the car, on the passenger side, Seung got into the drivers side of his car and you two started heading away from the Pizza Hut. The ride home was silent the whole time, neither of you spoke a word to each other, you just kept your eyes out the window, not daring to look in Seung's direction.

After you guy's reached home, entering the house seung took off his coat and hung it on top of the coat rack, he then proceeded to walk in to the living room, you slowly keeping up pace behind him. Sitting down on the couch, Seung braced backwards, his head touching the back of the couch, you sat down timidly next to him, your hands on your lap.

Hearing the sinking of the couch seung opened his eyes, to see you looking down at the ground, removing your hands from your lap, he rested his head down on your thighs. You were wondering whether he was mad at you or not, silence fell between you two, for a minute or so before Seung spoke.

"how long have you known Taehyung?"

He said not making eye contact with you, you didn't want to lie to him anymore, so you just told him the truth. Combing one hand through his hair, you took in a deep breath, before speaking.

"ever since I was ten I guess"

"what happened between the two of you?"

"umm..."

You started telling Seung everything that happened between you and taehyung, up until the year, that you met Seung. Listening to you quietly Seung didn't say anything, you continued stroking his hair, turning to face you, he examined your expression for a bit.

"why'd you kiss him y/n?"

"you saw us!?"

"yes, so why'd you do it?"