Chapter 26

"You're all I need"

Time Stamp: 10:01pm

Smacking Taehyung, repeatedly on his shoulder with your fist, trying to get him to stop kissing, you opted for just biting him, biting his tongue, Taehyung retracted quickly looking at you in disbelief, Hyuna on the other hand started laughing, one hand over her mouth, she yelled someone's name and they came down the stairs, hugging her from behind, you weren't going to lie, seeing the way the other guy looked, your breath, caught in your throat slightly and you couldn't take your eyes off of him.

Taehyung pinched you harshly on your arm causing you to yell out in pain, your gaze returning to him, you glared intensely but your eyes soon softened, when you saw the way he was pouting at you.

"hyung, why are you and hyuna here?"

Taehyung said, still not letting you down, you just looked away awkwardly, trying your best not to make eye contact, with the two people that interrupted your little *coughs* session.

"jin honey, are really going to let him speak to you like that?"

The woman now known, as hyuna said to the guy, smirking at Taehyung, glaring at her slightly, Taehyung still hadn't let go of you, you were becoming more embarrassed, as the guy, now known as jin, stared intensely at you and the position you were in.

"it's ok sweetie, don't worry, since it seems we interrupted something, we'll be leaving now, cya tomorrow Taetae"

The guy said dragging the woman behind him out the door, hearing the door lock, Taehyung sighed heavily, returning his attention back to you, a huge grin on his face.

"since they're gone......lets continue where we left off"

Taehyung said, tugging at your shirt, if it wasn't for the fact that in that moment, you wanted him so badly and the fact that because of earlier you were already turned on, you didn't want to stop, even if hell freezed over. Without saying a word, you connected your lips with his.

One of Taehyung's hand held the back of your head, grabbing some of your hair, he yanked your head backwards a little, exposing your neck, his lips connecting with the nape of your neck, closing your eyes, biting down on your bottom lip, one of your hands, wrapped around his neck, pulling him closer to you, biting on your skin lightly, making you gasp, Taehyung started, searching for your sweet spot and by searching I mean his, tongue started gliding across your already sensitive skin, your breathing getting heavier.

Pulling away from you slightly, Taehyungs eyes were glazed over, you were disappointed because he had stopped his assault (🙀) on your neck, you were in such a daze, from the feeling that you hadn't even heard what he said, all you knew was that you were now being, carried upstairs. On the last step in his hurry to get you to the bedroom, Taehyung tripped, landing on top of you, on the floor, you both just looked at each other and burst out laughing, calming down, Taehyung smiled at you, leaning in closer, he kissed you gently, your arms wrapping around his neck.

Pulling away the two of you just smiled at each other, kissing you on the forehead, Taehyung sat up, pulling you into a hug, his head resting on your shoulders.

"we can have sex later, for now I'm just glad to have you in my arms, y/n, I love you so much, please don't ever think I don't"

You just nodded your head, not really sure what to say, I mean shouldn't you be happy, that the person you'd liked for so long, finally confessed, shouldn't you be overjoyed and beyond cloud nine, so why, why is it that you feel this way, why is it that everything just feels so wrong to you, I mean you finally got exactly what you wanted, but why is it that, everything just feels so......................

Unsatisfying.

Closing your eyes, you hugged Taehyung tightly, the two of you stayed like that for a while, but still, still you couldn't shake, that unnatural feeling in the pit of your stomach.

Time Stamp: 10:30pm

"isn't this everything you ever wanted"

~♥~~♥~~♥~