🍃Chapter 22🍃

"she's all I have"
Time Stamp: 09:00am

"I don't understand her you know, I thought she felt the same but I guess I was wrong, I guess I was the only one, the only one with these unrequited feelings"

Taehyung said to his friend, bracing back on his couch, he sighed in frustration, his hand was bandaged from the wound he received earlier. His friend stared at him, smiling softly, he'd never seen Taehyung this way, and it was something that was new to him.

"you're head over heels for her, aren't you?"

Taehyung's friend asked him, with a smirk playing at his lips, ever since Taehyung moved in they weren't able to meet up, and that same morning, his long time friend came over, after seeing a car speeding away from the house, only to find his bestfriend lying on the floor, crying, with his back braced up against a wall, shattered glass around the floor and his bloodied hand layed limp at his side.

"I am jimin, I am, but it seems coming back here was a mistake"

Jimin stood up and sat beside Taehyung wrapping one hand around his shoulders, he grabbed a bottle of wine off of the table and started drinking it, offering some to Taehyung, who grabbed the bottle downing the rest of it.

"I'm here for you, so tell me what happened"

Taehyung closing his eyes pressing his hands over them, he started speaking slightly quickly.

"her boyfriend cheated on her yesterday and I found her sitting down on the porch in the rain, I brought her home and like I let her go upstairs to take a bath and like the boyfriend came over asking for her, I kindly asked him to leave....and "

Jimin just nodded his head to each word Taehyung said, listening carefully to his friends words. Urging him with his hand to continue.

"and well we umm..."

Taehyung said beginning to become flustered, covering his face his ears turning red and the memories of the night before replays in his mind.

"we did it and I told her how much I loved her, and like we cuddled after"

Jimin punched Taehyung on the arm lightly, chuckling, watching at the way his friend was actually embarrassed to admit the fact that he fucked the girl of his dreams.

"then what's the problem"

Jimin said with a sense of confusion in his voice, he couldn't understand why Taehyung was so hell bent on having you, when he was the one that destroyed the friendship between you two.

"before I fell asleep I heard her say she loved me, but the other stuff was too silent for me to hear, I think she was apologizing or something man I dunno"

Taehyung said as he got up, grabbing another bottle to drink, he didn't have to work that day which was something good, he didn't want to face you.

"I asked her if she regretted it and she said nothing happened between us and like man, I could literally feel my heart break, when she said that"

Taehyung said, uncorking the bottle and drinking some more, sighing he wiped any excess liquid off of his mouth before continuing.

"jimin I know I made some mistakes, but I really do love her and I won't stop chasing after her, that's fact"

Jimin nodded his head, bracing back on the couch, he allowed Taehyung to continue.

"and damn was the sex so fucking good too, she was so tight and the way she moaned and her facial expression, god dammit"

Hearing this jimin started laughing, falling unto the chair, Taehyung just drank the rest of the wine, looking at him with a confused expression.

"w-well, if the sex was that good then run after her, or won't b-be getting any again"

Jimin said in between his fit of laughter, Taehyung listened to what jimin said, nodding his head, he gave jimin the bottle of remaining wine, and headed out the front door entering his car.

~♥~~♥~~♥~

"S-seung, stop it, ha, please"

A soft moan escaping your lips, as you felt Seung's mouth tracing kisses on your neck, you were trying to push him away, but you always knew he was stronger than you, grabbing both of your hands, he pinned them behind your back once more, bending you over Seok's desk, one of his hand raising up your skirt, your ass completely exposed to him.

Pulling down your underwear, Seung took off his tie, tying both of your hands together, as he unbuckled his belt, zipping down his pants Seung grabbed your ass with one hand and with the other, he landed a hard smack on your bum, you jumped slightly in surprise, the stinging pain coursing through your body, making you yell out the word "fuck" biting down on your bottom lip, tears brimming at the corner of your eyes.

"I'm gonna fuck you right up against this desk to remind you...."

Seung said grabbing you by your hair, pulling your head backwards, the pain causing you to cry out more.

"just who you belong to"

Seung said thrusting into you without warning, his teeth sinking into the nape of your neck, causing you to gasp and let out a soft moan against your own better judgement, your eyes rolling to the back of your head, you bit down on your bottom lip, afraid someone would hear your moans.

Seung never once slowed down, thrusting into you intensely, skin slapping against skin, turning you over, Seung pushed you up unto the table a little bit more, raising one of your legs unto his shoulders, he kept thrusting into you at an immense pace, causing the inside of your womanhood to burn, from all the friction it was receiving, growling under his breath, Seung leaned forward wanting to place his lips on yours, but you avoided his mouth by turning your face to the side, his anger taking over him, Seung grabbed you by the hair, making you yelp in pain.

Forcing his mouth unto yours, he kissed you roughly, biting down on your bottom lip harshly, Seung still kept thrusting into you, you kept wondering to yourself, what happened to the caring and gentle Seung that you knew, the man who would playfully kiss you on the cheek, the man that cuddled with you and was always gentle during the most intimate time between you two.

He just, he wasn't there anymore, the person you saw before you, the person fucking you senseless like his life depended on it, it wasn't the sweet and gentle man that you loved, he was just.....

A monster.

Time Stamp: 09:10am

"why does everyone try to hurt me"

~♥~~♥~~♥~

A/n: I got no words for this *silently walks away*