🗻Requested🗻

(Special chapter requested by plahed)

(2 years later cause meh 😜 also its segmented into more than one parts just because the ideas started flowing again😂)
.

.

.

🍸

"My heart still yearns for you"

Time Stamp: xx:xx

"Where are you going?"

Taehyung said looking towards your direction from where he sat on the floor, playing with Melody (your daughter), you just rolled your eyes at him slightly as you grabbed your purse off of the table that sat in front of him, mumbling a small "out", you placed a chaste kiss to your daughters head, before ruffling up her hair slightly the action causing a small giggle to escape her lips.

"That's not an answer Y/n, you've been leaving the house everyday for the past week to go off to god knows where and leaving me home to look after Mel, dammit Y/n is there something you need to tell me!?"

Taehyung said is voice raising slightly as he stood abruptly to his feet, averting your eyes from him you wondered that too, you've been married to him for two whole years now and over the last five months it was as if you didn't exist to him anymore, he barely payed attention to you, barely even sparing you a glance you wondered when was the last time he had even kissed you, something you were craving more than anything else in the world.

"Theres nothing for me to say to you!"

You said angrily your voice raising and octave too, at first you had thought that it was just your imagination and maybe he was just too caught up with work lately but honestly it was just an excuse something that had quickly lost meaning as your mind started coming up with other reasons why he'd begun to pay less attention to you, what if he'd gotten tired of you, what if he wasn't attracted to you anymore due to the fact that you had gained a little weight all the what if's were starting to cloud your mind causing one thought to pop up in your head, a thought that you would honestly dread if it ever became reality.

'What If he's cheating on me?'

That thought alone had caused your sudden change in mood lately and being the person you are the only person you could talk about your fears to would've been Cha but she wasn't around at the moment and the area she was in with Seok didn't have any signal so even if you wanted to, you couldn't contact her which only left one person......Seung.