🍑Chapter 20🍑

"I'm starting to think I can't do this"

Time Stamp: 08:00pm
Slight flashback*

"would you have wanted me to?"

Taehyung said unsure of your answer, he didn't know how things ended up this way, but he didn't care, he wanted to know how you really felt about him, and the time had finally come.

"y/n, would you have wanted me to be your first?"

Flashback End*

You didn't know how to answer him, in that moment, you didn't even know what you wanted, even though Seung cheated on you, you still wanted him, but apart of you wanted Taehyung too, this was probably your typical love triangle situation, but the only problem was, it seemed that only you were in love.

You figured if Seung did love you, he wouldn't have cheated on you, if Taehyung even had feelings for you then he wouldn't have hurt you, you don't hurt the ones you love. But for some reason in that moment nothing mattered.

"yes, actually"

You said turning your face to the side avoiding eye contact with Taehyung, because of this you couldn't see the shocked look that appeared on his face, which was soon replaced by a sly smile. Leaning his head lower, his hands still holding yours above your head, Taehyung started to kiss you gently moving from your neck, to your collarbone. Feeling his wet lips on your skin caused you to gasp, at the slight touch, water droplets from his wet hair, trickled down unto your chest, causing you to shiver from the cold contact.

"y/n, you don't know how long I've waited for this, you don't know how hard you've been making things for me lately"

Taehyung said, kissing you on the lips, both of his hands, holding on to your waist, as he pressed his member against your thigh, you didn't want to think about the consequences of what would happen after this, kissing him back, you wrapped one hand around his neck, the other tangled in his hair.

Pulling him closer to you, the kiss deepening, his tongue entering your mouth, your fingers, tracing circles on his back, the cold touch of your finger tips, causing him to shiver, the rain still fell heavily outside, pouring harder and harder, with each second that went by, but over your heated breaths, neither of you bothered with the coldness.

"y/n, are you sure about this?"

Taehyung said, as the two of you stopped kissing to catch your breath, you just nodded your head biting down on your bottom lip, Taehyung didn't want to do anything unless you willfully wanted him to, he didn't want this to be something that just happened in the heat of the moment.

"are you sure?"

Taehyung said, he needed reassurance, he needed you to tell him in your own words, getting frustrated, you grabbed his face, your hands on either side of his cheeks, as you kissed him as deeply as you could. Pulling away briefly you spoke.

"I'm sure"

Hearing the approval he wanted, Taehyung grabbed both of your thighs, pulling your legs apart, as he pushed two of his fingers in to your womanhood, you gasped, arching your back slightly, your hands grabbing unto the bed sheets, his long calloused fingers, started moving in a slow rhythm, as he pushed them deeper within you, causing a few moans to escape from the confines of your vocal cords.

Curling his fingers slightly, they brushed against your g-spot, causing a loud gasp to escape from you, seeing this Taehyung started pounding his fingers in to you, more intensely, you couldn't take it anymore, feeling the familiar knot in your stomach appearing you, grabbed Taehyung by the shoulder, pulling him to you, kissing him, more forcefully.

Coming undone, your juices coating his fingers, Taehyung pulled his fingers out of you, making direct eye contact with you, he slowly licked his fingertips, which caused a slight blush to appear on your cheeks, leaning forward, positioning his member at your entrance.

Taehyung kissed you, gently on the lips, his member slowly entering you, by the accident you bit down on Taehyung's lip, because of the sensation that was caused when he entered you, instead of getting angry, he pulled away looking at you briefly, as he licked his lips, before returning to kiss you, as soon as you adjusted to his size, which you weren't gonna lie was bigger than Seung's, Taehyung started thrusting into you, slowly and deliberately deeper, his member reaching your g-spot without him even trying.

(just a heads up she's on the pill, cause tbh I hate when they mention condoms in smut, sometimes I accept it other times it kinda ruins the mood to me, it's not really to offend anybody, it's just my preference)

"fuck, I've waited so long for this, and your finally mine"

Taehyung said, as he kissed you gently on the forehead, smiling down at you, he smiled softly, he's wanted to have you for so long, he wanted so badly to know what it felt like being inside of you and it's finally happening.

"you're so tight, I don't think I can last longer, fuck"

Taehyung said, as he increased his pace, thrusting inside of you more faster, his movements getting sloppier which indicated that he was close, before you knew it Taehyung had cum, his seeds, splashing on your walls, pulling out of you, he collapsed beside you, both of you breathing heavily.

I'll get up later to have a bath.

You thought to yourself, as Taehyung pulled you closer to him, hugging you tightly, he started leaving kisses on your shoulder, kissing the back of your head gently, he said something that made your whole body stiffen slightly, you didn't know whether you should be over joyed or neutral, the whole situation was overwhelming to you.

"y/n, I love you so, so much"

The words you had wanted to hear for so long, only caused guilt to form in your heart, hearing Taehyungs breathing go steady, you figured he was asleep, tears falling out of your eyes, you covered one hand over your mouth, silencing your cry's, you said, what you'd wanted to say for a long time, figuring that he wouldn't hear you.

"I love you Tae, I have for a long time now, but i-i just don't know anymore"

Time Stamp: 09:20pm

"I fucked up so badly"

~♥~~♥~~♥~