Chapter 2

"will I just stay the same?"

Time Stamp: 9:45am

"you too know each other?"

Your boss said as he looked from you to tae, you were about to nod your head slightly but was cut off by taehyung cutting in.

"no we don't"

"wuh, you li..."

You were about to say before taehyung cut in once again, as he glared at you slightly.

"she probably just knows me from the magazines, I've been in"

You nodded your head, even though you wanted to speak, it seemed to you, that taehyung had forgotten all about you.

I mean it's been five years right?

You thought to yourself, but was soon snapped out of your thoughts by your boss calling your name.

"y/n, y/n did you hear what I said?"

"huh, I'm sorry can you repeat that for me sir?"

You said trying to give your boss, your full attention, from the corner of your eye, you could see taehyung trying to stifle his laughter. Refraining from making a sarcastic remark, you focused on what your boss was saying.

"ok, you'll be accompanying Mr. Kim from now on, you have to show him around the company and take him to the meeting that's happening at 10:00, so that he can introduce himself to the board of directors, as our new model for our gucci brand of products"

"but why me Sir, can't Cha do it?"

You said to your boss as you turned around slightly directing your attention to Cha, who was now putting on her eye shadow.

"well you know Ms. Byung has business with me later"

Your boss said as he chuckled to himself slightly, you just scoffed a little bit, cause you knew what he meant, Your boss, Seok, and Cha were dating and you were the only person that knew about their relationship.

Your boss, Seok was the youngest but most successful business man in the whole of Seoul, he was about 3 years older than you, but he acted like he was younger than you guy's when you weren't in the work place.

You sighed and nodded your head, he grinned at you, before leaving you and taehyung alone as he headed towards Cha, you laughed slightly to yourself, as you watched Cha's eyes dilate slightly as she was talking to Seok.

Turning to face taehyung, you indicated for him to follow you. Taehyung had watched you, as you turned to look at Seok walking towards Cha, you had a small smile on your face, he didn't know what it meant, but he thought you and Seok had something going on.

"follow me, the meeting is this way"

Time Stamp: 9:55

You and Taehyung headed towards the elevator, pushing on the 6th floor button, the elevator started moving up from the 3rd floor, where your office was on, to the 6th floor where the meeting was being held, it was where Seung's office was.

As the elevator hit the 4th floor everyone that was on it exited, leaving you and taehyung alone in the elevator together.

"so it's been a while, hasn't it?"

Taehyung said as he came closer to you, on your side of the elevator, your back hitting the elevator wall as you were now trapped in the corner by taehyung's arm preventing you from moving to the side.

"oh, I'm sorry I thought we don't know each other"

You said in a sarcastic tone, as you moved his hand aside giving you enough room to move from the corner in the elevator to the middle.

"y/n, you know I was just..."

Taehyung was about to say, as the elevator hit the 5th floor, someone got in, it was Seung, when you saw him your face instantly lit up, taehyung saw this and a frown appeared on his face.

"y/n, I missed you"

Seung said as he hugged you, you giggled, as you wrapped your arms around his neck. Taehyung just stood silently in the corner, you had forgotten he was even there.

*giggles* "it's only been like an hour"

*chuckles* "I know but I missed my baby~"

Seung said as he kissed you, you kissed him back and after hearing a slight coughing from behind you, the two of you broke the kiss, and you looked behind you towards taehyung, who had his arms crossed, as he pretended to look away.

"oh, sorry about that man"

Seung said he let you go, you felt flustered but also kinda of upset that the kiss didn't last longer.

"umm, this is Mr. Kim our new model"

You said to Seung, he nodded his head and extended his hand out to taehyung for a handshake, taehyung just looked at his hand and looked at him in his face and nodded his head slightly.

Seung retracted his hand, feeling slightly embarrassed but he didn't say anything and shrugged his shoulders, you on the other hand was pissed that taehyung was being rude to Seung.

"so where are you guys headed?"

"we're going to the meeting, so that he can introduce himself to the board of directors"

You said eyeing taehyung from the corner of your eye, Seung just nodded his head and kissed you on the forehead, you closed your eyes, just enjoying the moment.

"well, then I'll see you at home tonight, bye babe"

Seung said as he exited the elevator, when it hit the 6th floor, you and taehyung got out, waving goodbye to Seung, you turned and walked in the opposite direction, taehyung following closely behind.

Time Stamp: 10:01am

As you checked your watch, you guys were already 1 minute late, so you fastened your pace, urging taehyung with your hands to hurry up.

"y/n.."

Taehyung called out your name, but you didn't have time to ask him what he wanted since you two had already reached the sliding glass doors leading to the meeting room.

Entering into the meeting room, you introduced taehyung to the board of directors, some of the female employees that were in the room all fawned over him, even though they were trying to keep things professional, you could see that they were all excited to have a hot new model.

After the meeting was over you started heading towards Seungs office, you figured your job with taehyung was over for the day and you wanted to see Seung.

As you were about to enter the hallway leading to Seung's office, someone tugged you by the arm from behind, dragging you into the empty room, that was next to Seung's office.

Shocked, you were pushed up against the wall, seeing who it was, you slapped his hand away.

"what do you think you're..."

"now can we talk?"

Time Stamp: 4:00pm

"I can't do this anymore"