Chapter 4

"I'd be happy just having you by my side"

Time Stamp: 5:15pm

"you love me right?"

"I don't love you"

"if that's true then why are you holding unto me, why are you still clinging to me, why do you still stay by my side, after everything I've done to you?"

"you, you're wrong, I don't..."

"stop lying to yourself y/n"

"stop it, already just leave me alone, just go..."

~♥~~♥~~♥~

"y/n, did you hear me?"

You heard Seung calling your name, as he snapped two of his fingers in front of your face, you looked at him with a puzzled expression, you had zoned out for a bit and you still hadn't heard what he said, he laughed as he took a few strands of your hair, tucking it behind your ear.
He propped his elbow up unto the table and leaned forward a bit.

"I said you still haven't touched your pizza, is everything ok?"

"everything's fine"

"y/n, we've been together for three years now, I know when you're lying"

You sighed, wondering to yourself whether you should tell him or not. You knew he'd listen to you quietly, he'd be angry but he wouldn't show it on his face.

Seung's p.o.v

Hearing a loud thud, from the room next door to my office, I got up to investigate, as I was about to turn the knob to open the door I heard voices, a females voice and a man's own.

"y/n, you know I was just..."

Y/n....what's she doing in there?

Hearing the guy say y/n's name, I pressed my ear to the door, to ears drop on their conversation.

"save it taehyung, I'm done with you, I'm finally happy with Seung and I don't want you or anyone else butting in, got that?"

Whose Taehyung?

I thought to myself, everything was silent for a few seconds, then I heard y/n crying, as I was about to open the door, the guy spoke.

"y/n, I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry, I'm sorry for hurting you, I'm sorry that I left you all alone all those years ago, im sorry y/n please come back to me"

What the fuck is this guy saying, y/n is mine, what the hell?

Wanting to know who the hell this guy was, I peered through the glass window on the door, and when I saw what was going on, my hand slowly let go of the door knob.

I couldn't see who the guy was but y/n, she, she was kissing him, why?

I took in a sharp breath trying to calm myself, I could feel my temper, starting to reach its peak, counting to ten, I walked away from the door and left to go downstairs to speak to my brother, Seok.

(A/n: yes Seok and Seung are related, both their last names are Yung)