Chapter 27

"our love, what is it really?"

You know that saying that says, we want what we can't have, but once we attain it, we lose interest quickly, when you have to chase after what you want, we always do it with no hesitation but once we know we can have it, without even having to lift a finger, we put in no effort to attain it.

And that's the thing, that messes us up, we take things for granted, once we get used to it, or lose interest, we never realize our mistake until it's gone. And when we finally realize our mistake, it's too late and there's no turning back after.

Time Stamp: 05:00am

Turning over on your side, you came face to face with Taehyung, he was still sleeping, his arms wrapped around your waist, looking at his sleeping face, you smiled to yourself, your hand, removing his bangs, from in front of his face, closing your eyes, you enjoyed the feeling of having him next to you, it's what you always wanted.

Drifting back to sleep, you felt calm, cause you knew, there's no reason, for you to get up and leave the bed this time, you can finally stay in his arms, without feeling guilty, or saddened. You didn't have to go to work that day, Seok gave you a month off, which was unusual but you didn't care.

Taehyung woke up, his gaze never leaving your sleeping face, one of his hand resting on your cheek, he leaned in, giving you a kiss on the forehead, smiling softly at you, he pulled you closer to him, the two of you just stayed like that for the next few hours, just sleeping, enjoying the feeling of each other's warmth.

Yp

I wonder why, I still feel like this, I'm happy, yet I feel something's missing, it's like I dunno, this isn't really what I wanted, I don't want to hurt him, I mean even though he did hurt me, it's not like I haven't forgiven him, I still love him, I really do, but I'm just so, I dunno. It's all so complicated, it's like, I'm just so emotionally and mentally exhausted.

I love you Tae, I really do but, I love Seung too.

Tp

She's so beautiful, I don't know, why I even hurt her back then, she's too good for me and yet I still hurt her, y/n I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry I ever took you for granted, you're finally mine now, and I don't want to let you go. I just want to have you, forever in my arms, your scent, your mind, your body, I love it all, I've missed you so much and you're finally mine to cherish.

I love you y/n, I love you and only you. I just hope, you love me too.

~♥~~♥~~♥~

His arms wrapped around her waist, listening to her soft breathing, one hand playing with her hair, his eyes closed, resting his forehead against her own, taking in her scent, he smiled, his smile more radiant, than it had ever been before, he missed her, he loved her, it's all so endearing and yet, she couldn't make up her mind, but he didn't know this, he knew he loved her, but isn't it easy to tell someone you love them, when in reality, you might not even have feelings for them, it's so easy to manipulate the human mind, with three simple words, that it's actually pretty disturbing, those three words, can make or break you and you know what, sometimes, without us knowing, those three words can control us, those three simple words.

I love you

~♥~~♥~~♥~

A/n: emotionally done with this book lmao.

The book is soon nearing its end ♡

Sad? Or nah?