Chapter 21

"lies and deceit"

Time Stamp: 06:00am

Waking up the next morning, you tried moving but felt someone's arms wrapped around your waist, turning over slightly, you turned coming face to face, with Taehyung, his breathing shallow and even, indicating that he was still asleep, taking one of your hands, you traced your finger across his arm, sighing in content, before realizing that you shouldn't have done what you did.

Even though what Seung did was heart wrenching to you, you didn't know why you even went ahead and had sex with the one guy he hated, the one person he didn't want you around, the one person you loved but was too afraid to admit it.

"where did everything all go wrong?"

You said quietly to yourself, as the tears started to fall, you were upset, tired and just plain guilty, wondering to yourself why did you do something like that, removing his arm from off of you, you got dressed, (making sure to take a bath etc.) ready for work, as you were about to head out the door, you heard shuffling on the bed behind you, as Taehyung started waking up, half asleep, he looked at you, rubbing his eyes, lazily.

"y/n?.....where are you going?"

Taehyung said to you sitting up on the bed, you kept your head bowed down, not wanting to look him in the eyes, your hand squeezing the door nob, harshly.

"to work"

You said to him in a Curt manner, Taehyung stared at you a frown appearing on his face, sitting on the side of the bed, his arms clasped in front of him, his gaze strained on the floor.

"y/n, do you regret what happened?"

Taehyung said to you, a hint of disappointment in his voice, tears brimming at the corner of your eyes, you didn't want to look at him, saying the first thing that came to your mind, you begun walking out the door.

"nothing happened"

Those words that left your mouth, caused Taehyungs heart to break into a million pieces, as he watched you, walk out the door, nodding his head, he stood up angrily, punching the wall so hard, that his knuckles got bruised, blood pouring out of the wound, kicking his nightstand, he dragged all of the sheets off of his bed.

Panting heavily, he combed one hand through his hair, trying to calm himself down, but to his dismay, tears started to flow down his cheeks, escaping the confines of his eyelids, he sunk down to the floor, back bracing the wall, his hands covering his face, as he sobbed uncontrollably.

You on the other hand got into your car, driving to work quickly, arriving at the building, there was barely anyone there, which in mind made you feel relieved.

Heading to your office, you passed by the lounge room, hearing two voices made you stop in your tracks, one was Cha's and the other was a females voice whom you didn't know, it wasn't in your best interest to ears drop, but curiosity getting the better of you, you decided to wait a bit and listen.

(C-cha and S-her sister)

~♥~~♥~~♥~

C- "how in the fuck could you go and do something like that, when you know he had a girlfriend?"

S- "you're telling me, I mean I intiated but he replied, so I'm not the only one in the wrong here"

C- "it doesn't matter you shouldn't have gone over there."

S- "oh shut up, I can do what I want"