Chapter 6

"I really did love you"

Time Stamp: 06:55pm
Date: December 29, 20xx

"hey, y/n, look look I got a new girlfriend!"

"isn't she like your 100th one?"

"correction, 24th"

"well mind me, maths isn't my best subject"

You said making a face, as if you're sorry, taehyung laughed at the face you were making, poking your cheeks, you both swung back and forth on the swing, that you guys had occupied while on your walk home. You both laughed together, as a girl came up and stood in front of taehyung. Looking up taehyung smiled at her, from the picture he showed you, you knew it was his girlfriend.

"I gotta go now y/n, bye cya tomorrow"

You nodded your head, waving goodbye to him, you and Taehyung's new girlfriend made eye contact and she had this look in her eyes, that said "he's mine stay away from him", you just rolled your eyes getting up to head home, on your way home, you spotted one of your friends, yelling out his name you ran up to him.

"Jackson! Wassup!"

"y/n!"

You both yelled out each others name, as you ran to hug him, Jackson lifted you high up in the air, like he usually did when you guys met up, you wouldn't say but you secretly liked when he did that to you.

Time Stamp: 06:55am
Date: December 26, 20xx

Waking up after what happened between you and Seung last night, you turned over feeling the space on the bed, beside you was empty, you bolted up wondering where Seung had gone, hearing the running water in the shower you layed back down, heaving a sigh of relief, you recalled the memory you had.

You were always upset whenever taehyung got a new girlfriend, but by coincidence or not Jackson was always there at the right place at the right time, you were always glad to see him, because he always made you feel better. Smiling to yourself you got out of bed.

(A/n: if you can't tell by now, *whispers* I have a soft spot for Jackson wang)

Sneaking up on Seung, in the bathroom you hugged him from behind, he didn't flinch because he knew you were behind him, he could tell from the mirror that he was looking into, he saw your reflection in the mirror and quietly chuckled to himself, he felt like humouring you a bit, but decided against it.

"wanna skip work today?"

You said to him, as he turned around wrapping his arms around your waist, you rested your head on Seung's chest listening to his heart beat.

"hm I thought Ms. Y/n never missed a work day"

You laughed and pinched him lightly on the cheek, he grinned at you and you looked away embarrassed.

"I thought today was a good enough day for an excuse to go somewhere"

You said pouting. He chuckled, pulling you closer into a hug.

"so where do you wanna go? "

"the beach in Okinawa"

You said turning to him with a huge smile on your face. (you guys can pick wherever you want, I just chose Okinawa cause that's where I want to visit)