~♥~Prologue~♥~

"will I ever change, or will I just stay the same?"

_____________________

5 years prior

"how could you do this to me, how could you leave me here crying, all alone, I wish you were here with me, but you up and left me here, And it was all because of me wasn't it?"

~♥~~♥~~♥~

"y/n, I love you"

"you're lying, you don't love me"

She's right isn't she, I only wanted her to be mine, because I was jealous, jealous of all the guys that wanted her. I knew she only had eyes for me, I only saw her as a friend, but yet she wanted me, she knew I couldn't return her feeling's, I didn't want to hurt her, but I did, I'm so dissapointed in myself, how could I do this to her?"

I love her, at least I think I do, but then why do I feel like this.

~♥~~♥~~♥~

Why do I love him, even though I know that he wouldn't return my feeling's.

"it's all over, I should move on I know it but why, why can't he love me back?"

~♥~~♥~~♥~

"y/n....."

"what are you doing tae let me go"

Taehyung pinned you down unto the bed, he held both your hands above your head, he was hovering over you, you didn't know what had gotten into him, you were in front of his house, about to enter when one of your friends called out your name.

"y/n!!"

"Jackson! It's been a while"

You said as you ran up to hug him, Jackson held your waist and lifted you up in the air, you were laughing telling him to put you down. Since you weren't a kid anymore. He set you down unto the side walk, giving you a kiss on the forehead, as you smiled happily.

"so where are you headed, boyfriends house?"

Jackson said to you as he looked behind you towards taehyung's house, you looked behind you to see taehyung standing by his door. He was leaning on the door frame, as he watched you and Jackson.

You waved at him, he waved and smiled at you slightly, you returned your attention back to Jackson.

"no, he's just a friend"

You said to him, smiling sadly, Jackson grinned at you, as he grabbed your waist.

"does that mean I have a chance?"

You laughed before answering him, punching him lightly on the arm.

"we'll see"

He winked at you, letting you go, this time he kissed you on the cheek, and waved goodbye, you waved goodbye to him before turning around heading towards, taehyung's house. When you entered the house taehyung locked the door grabbing you by the arm, he dragged you upstairs to his room. Opening the door harshly he shoved you into the room. Locking the bedroom door behind him.

"tae, what do you think you're doing?"

You said as your back hit the wall, taehyung came towards you, he had you trapped. It was the first time you'd ever been scared of him.

"tae what's wr!!"

Before you could've finished what you wanted to say, tae kissed you. Your eyes were wide open in shock. You shoved tae hard on the chest, he stumbled backwards, your face was flushed, Taehyung got even more angry because you rejected his kiss.

But you didn't reject Jackson's own.

You tried to leave the room, but taehyung grabbed your hand and shoved you towards his bed. Hitting the foot of the bed, you stumbled backwards unto the bed, your back hit the mattress, taehyung climbed on top of the bed, he grabbed both of your hands, pinning them above your head .

"so it's ok for that guy to kiss you but I can't?"

Taehyung said his voice filled with irritation and anger, you struggled to get out of his grip.

"that's not true, it's just.."

"SHUT UP Y/N!!, you're not allowed to speak"

Taehyung yelled at you, you flinched slightly at his words, you started whimpering slightly. Taehyung kissed you slightly, forcing his way into your mouth with his tongue. He held both of your hands with one hand and with the other, he started caressing your thighs, moving his hands up your skirt.

"tae....s..stop it please....."

You said in between the kiss, tears starting to fall from your eyes, taehyung ignored your cries, is hand moving dangerously close to your panties.

"TAE STOP IT!!!"

You yelled, taehyung let go of your hands, he stepped back a bit, covering his face with his hands, he couldn't believe what he was doing.

"tae..."

You tried calling his name, as you got up off his bed, walking towards him.

"get out, JUST GET OUT Y/N"

You were taken aback by his sudden outburst, you ran out of his room, crying, on your way down the street to your house. You didn't tell anyone what happened between you and tae, the two of you slowly became distant from each other, Taehyung started dating someone new, he never apologized for what he did, he just left you alone, for the next two years you were wondering where you went wrong, until you met the person that made you forget.